STONHARD

STONHARD Employee Reviews

Process Technician
Process Technician (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 30, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Management, Negativity, Broken Promises, Health hazard
The environment and upper management was horrible! A lot of unfairness and favoritism in the work place. Actually could be a good job if had a half decent management minus the hazard. I meet some good co-worker but too many of them was so negative. I went in with a smile everyday but that soon changed to a frown after being around all the negativity. The only thing that was nice was the benefits that's really about all.
Not much room for growth
Coordinator (Current Employee), Maple Shade, NJJune 15, 2015
Nice company, a few good people among the ranks. Most of the management is okay but a few are living in a world of their own with no ability to communicate with the middle management. Was lucky to have a team to work with that has a sense of humor about it all.
Production employees are great, management horrible!!!!!!
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMarch 22, 2015
Pros: employees, pay, benefits
Cons: communication, environment, culture, respect for each other
I was not comfortable working in a hostile environment with harmful chemicals but the compensation was good for northern Indiana. Overall, management does not believe in continuous improvement. In most ways, they want to continue to do things in ancient ways and put out frequent random fires. Communication was horrible between Supervisors, Quality Department and Production. Most supervisors have their favorites so rules do not apply to all. My experience was not enjoyable at all. I became a very negative complaining person due to the environment and culture of the Fort Wayne plants. I would not recommend this job to anyone that is looking to grow with a company. This is definitely a step stool place to work with decent pay and benefits.
Lets Paint
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJanuary 15, 2015
It was great work day. The managers was awesome. The Co-Workers was a team player and we worked diligently to complete the task at the end of the day. The hardest part of the job was the hustle when orders schedule to drop, we had to work fast to make the customers and other companies happy. I enjoyed myself with the holiday parties and fun events.
Territory Manager
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJuly 9, 2014
Develop new customer base in commercial, industrial and medical markets. Sell high performance polymer floors to markets mentioned and manage the installations to completion. Responsible for maintaining weekly quotas and market growth.
Baan ERP Developer.
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Maple shade, NJJanuary 31, 2014
I worked here as a BaanIVc4 developer. My role was to support day to day issues with Baan applications and also create new functionality and reports for Business users based on the specifications.
World Leader in the Epoxy Floor Industry
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: management was always willing to help, stonhard is an environment friendly and community caring company.
Cons: over worked, highly stressed and low salaries.
Stonhard is a fast pace, competitive seamless flooring company. This was the hardest job I ever had to learn and perform. There is a two year learning curve for this position in the Sales Department. Working at Stonhard has trained me to be able to take on any career challenges or job opportunities. My co-workers were the best group of people and made coming to work enjoyable. I am still and will always be friends with my co-workers.
A strong comapny in the chemical industry
Assistant Shipping Supervisor / Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJNovember 22, 2013
Stonhard is a chemical company, and likes to promote from within. It is a very good floor that is produced for industry. My duties were to insure that the office was run in an efficient manner, and was responsible to see that the days orders were complete, trucks were called daily for pick ups and make sure the days business was complete.
Good Place to Work
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJMarch 18, 2013
My co-workers make up the heart of this organization and treat each other like a family. There are many opportunities for professional growth.
Great Place to Work!
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJuly 25, 2012
I enjoyed my experience there. I was surrounded by good people. The work environment was friendly.
Stonhard is an excellent company.
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJuly 22, 2012
My experience at Stonhard was quite enjoyable mainly due to the excellent culture and work environment in the company. I sincerely looked forward to going work each morning to work alongside many outstanding individuals.
Field Engineer (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 19, 2012
Great place to work. Great benefits, good pay, any available resource available to help you succeed. Road warrior travel.

About STONHARD

If you've ever done any sort of home improvement, there's a good chance you've used RPM International's products. Maker of home – Read more

STONHARD Salaries