STONHARD

STONHARD Employer Reviews

Territory Manager
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJuly 9, 2014
Develop new customer base in commercial, industrial and medical markets. Sell high performance polymer floors to markets mentioned and manage the installations to completion. Responsible for maintaining weekly quotas and market growth.
Chemical company
Lead chip processor (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJune 18, 2014
Didn't enjoy working in a harsh environment with potentially dangerous chemicals
Baan ERP Developer.
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Maple shade, NJJanuary 31, 2014
I worked here as a BaanIVc4 developer. My role was to support day to day issues with Baan applications and also create new functionality and reports for Business users based on the specifications.
World Leader in the Epoxy Floor Industry
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: management was always willing to help, stonhard is an environment friendly and community caring company.
Cons: over worked, highly stressed and low salaries.
Stonhard is a fast pace, competitive seamless flooring company. This was the hardest job I ever had to learn and perform. There is a two year learning curve for this position in the Sales Department. Working at Stonhard has trained me to be able to take on any career challenges or job opportunities. My co-workers were the best group of people and made – more... coming to work enjoyable. I am still and will always be friends with my co-workers. – less
A strong comapny in the chemical industry
Assistant Shipping Supervisor / Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJNovember 22, 2013
Stonhard is a chemical company, and likes to promote from within. It is a very good floor that is produced for industry. My duties were to insure that the office was run in an efficient manner, and was responsible to see that the days orders were complete, trucks were called daily for pick ups and make sure the days business was complete.
Good Place to Work
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJMarch 18, 2013
My co-workers make up the heart of this organization and treat each other like a family. There are many opportunities for professional growth.
Stonhard is an excellent company.
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJJuly 22, 2012
My experience at Stonhard was quite enjoyable mainly due to the excellent culture and work environment in the company. I sincerely looked forward to going work each morning to work alongside many outstanding individuals.
Field Engineer (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 19, 2012
Great place to work. Great benefits, good pay, any available resource available to help you succeed. Road warrior travel.

About STONHARD

If you've ever done any sort of home improvement, there's a good chance you've used RPM International's products. Maker of home – Read more