Stonyfield Farm Employee Reviews

Hard worker give a 100 percent and willing to learn new things
Quality Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHNovember 28, 2017
Like my job very much. But relocating to area.
Like my job and will miss it. But looking forward to the next step.and strengthen my skills that I have learned.
Pros
Work with the workers
Cons
The 3rd shift
n/a
Machine Filler/Operator (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJuly 16, 2017
Responsible for all aspects of food safety and quality as defined in plant and department procedures. Operate fillers, case packers etc. in order to gain maximum efficiency. Verify continuously that proper cups, lids, fruit and milk are being run. Perform preventive maintenance on fillers, case packers etc. as scheduled. Write work orders for items in area of responsibility, which are in need of repair. Also follow up to see that they are repaired.
Great culture, great products
Sales (Current Employee) –  NHApril 25, 2017
Terrific company to work for with a great culture. Stands behind their products and supports their people. Very entrepreneurial. Owned by Danone and sister division of Dannon.
Purpose driven company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJanuary 19, 2017
Lots of culture but not as agile as it was in the past. Great coworkers. Lots of work. Great place to learn-- you can get as involved as you want to.
productive and Professional work place
Facility/Utility Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHSeptember 12, 2016
Stonyfiel is my rod I learn whit them and they teach and help my self to be successful. teach me and localize me like the guide of the monthly and weekly meeting.
Good work environment all around
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHAugust 11, 2014
Great company to work for, competitive salary. Excellent staff of office workers and drivers. Good management.

Some runs longer, but most local.
Good Expanding company who cares about the health of their cutomers and employees
Receiving Department Weekend Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 27, 2013
Good paying job with possibilities of promotions. They walk their talk and care about the health of their employees as well as their consumer and the planet. Management is going through a transition and it is causing losses of jobs as well as a lot of daily gossip. For the most part if your a hard worker it will be noticed although most department supervisors/leads play favorites with certain employees causing some backlash. The benefits are very good although they seem to be getting less and less each year. But overall a good company to work for.
Pros
free gym membership/fit bits/ good hourly wage
Cons
Hours and lack of appreciation from upper management.
Stonyfield Farm: Great Culture
Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHSeptember 17, 2012
Stonyfield Farm produces great products; I enjoyed my time working there, although after 4 years it was time to move on to a more challenging position.
Pros
great product, good story, free yogurt, excellent culture
Cons
family leadership often made for difficult management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stonyfield Farm. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4