Storage Post has an opportunity for a Sales Center Representative to join our team. We are a nationally-branded real estate management company experiencing high-growth. The position is based in our corporate headquarters in Atlanta, GA. Our mission is to embrace every opportunity to delight our customers with exceptional storage solutions.
Storage Post is transforming the self-storage industry. We currently manage dozens of properties on the east coast, and are rapidly expanding via acquisition and new property development. We innovate by providing numerous customer amenities, high-quality facilities, and peerless customer experiences.
We are committed to the principle of Operational Excellence through the use of technology, branding and exceptional people. The Storage Post management team is one of the most experienced self storage teams in the industry. Our Sales Center Representatives are central to executing our growth plans.
The Sales Center Representative position will assist with growing occupancy at our self-storage facilities through incoming and outgoing sales calls, as well as maintain working relationships with our current customer base. The Representative will inform, assist and persuade customers to rent self-storage units and services from our company by crafting storage solutions for customer needs. Representatives will explain self-storage options, unit features and pricing, as well as policies and procedures in terms of contracts.
Successful candidates will have the following personality profile - sociable, engaging, and empathetic, patient, team player, resourceful, responsible, disciplined, flexible and energetic. Additionally, the skill set of being able to multitask while performing repetitive tasks is necessary.
- Answer all inbound sales phone calls from potential customers in a professional manner.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Determine customer’s needs by following a provided tele-sales process.
- Accurately enter quote and sales information into our CRM system.
- Contact potential customers in the existing pipeline to follow up and further the sales process.
- Interact with team members and support staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Accept credit card deposits and payments.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems and competitive activities.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2+ year’s customer service experience
- 1+ year Sales Center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Pleasant phone voice
- Pre-hire drug testing required
- Pre-hire personality assessment administered
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow a structured program and scripts
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends
Compensation is commission based pursuant to achieving results with no cap on earning potential. An annualized earnings potential of $45-60K is realistically achievable. A comprehensive benefits package is offered.