The Senior Accountant-Entity position within the Financial Reporting team will be responsible for accounting for numerous different legal entities. They will be involved in complete ownership of the entity financial statement production from journal postings through to the preparation of the monthly financial statements.
- Prepare legal entity financial statements for several entities, including preparation of monthly and annual consolidated financial statements
- Ensure quality and completeness of allocations and recharges to entities
- Review and oversee intercompany billings between entities
- Assist in maintenance of intercompany contracts
- Ensure accurate tax reporting of the entities for tax returns and for tax planning purposes
- Assist with group financial reporting and analysis.
- Lead efforts to properly account for allocation of shared service and development costs.
- Identify possible process improvements for discussion, and work with team to identify and implement necessary changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in application of U.S. GAAP.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, and taxation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with MRI and QuickBooks a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits package offered.