Storage Post Employee Reviews in United States

You'll learn something new everyday
Storage Specialist - Assistant Manager (Floater) (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 2, 2015
This job has many challenging aspects but it has helped me improve on many skills. In the time of working for this company, I've learned how to work well under pressure from managing fast pace locations. I've also grown exceptional cash management skills but best of all, I' have learned how to effectively communicate to staff and clients.
Pros
Hours/Tips/Bonuses
Great Place to Work
Storage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale FLApril 17, 2015
The only issue is that the District Manager(Florida Market)has no experience in storage and runs the customer away, the current District Manager is used to selling shoes. Also he is very rude towards the employee other than that this is a WONDERFUL company to work for.A typical day at work it checking the restroom to make sure that they are clean, checking the ground,daily lock check also and making collections calls to customer that are past due also doing rentals and tour of the facility in trying to obtain more business. Once you get to know the customer its a real easy and fun work environment.
Pros
Bonus, Hours and Great Customer, Benefits
Cons
Lack of Communication and Rude District Manger
busy and productive environment
Lead Storage Specialist (Current Employee) –  ridgewood, nyOctober 20, 2014
time management is the key to a successful day.. office is always busy but if you or an organized individual you can get thru the day successfully
Pros
bonuses
Cons
tiring
Productive and a busy enviornment.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2012
Every day is diverse, meeting different people all seeking to rent rooms with entertaining stories. I learned how to deal with different personalities while remaining professional in a sometimes chaotic environment. My co-workers are very professional with a wonderful sense of humor and unselfish. The hardest part of the job was satisfying every customer different wants and needs while remaining realistic. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning new skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Storage Post. Our community is ready to answer.