Storage Solutions Employee Reviews

great compnay
on site gm was me (Former Employee) –  32nd st McDowell rd Phoenix AZJanuary 13, 2017
focus on rentals goals set for the months budget,learned to better skills,management was great,co workers great,hardest part of job was when economy dropped and to keep budget in balance. the job with in its self was enjoyable
Pros
lived on site
Cons
on days off people would still find me the gm to handle issues
Great job for the time being
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, Placentia, San Dimas, CAMay 22, 2012
A day consisted of opening the store. Preparing financial reports. Insuring the facility is operating at its fullest. Run delinquency reports and follow up on collections. Meanwhile capitalizing on all inquiries coming in or over the phone. Provided financial freedom and security. Promoted from Consultant to Manager within 2 years which came with a nice perk, a 2 bedroom apartment. Management was great. I learned a lot working closely with Regional, Marketing and Operations Managers.
Pros
good compensation, great benefits
Cons
difficult to change schedule, short staff at each store, no part-time option
Great work atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMay 3, 2012
I would rent storage units to customers. Also manage mail and ups packages. Incoming and outgoing. Customer relations by selling and communicating with the customers , My manager was great and i had flexible hours of work.
Pros
great work atmosphere., loved greeting and meeting new customers.
Cons
no health benefits
Good Overall experience
Relief Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZMarch 28, 2014
This company gave me a chance to learn good people skills and how to work with many different diverse groups of people. I have also learned skills like typing and good phone skills and how to be professional in conflicts such as angry customers ability to defuse a situation that is best for all involved.
Pros
quiet and comfortable
Cons
Not much ability to move up in the company at my location
I really enjoyed learning about marketing
Property Manager/Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2013
This job really taught me alot about management,work ethics,time management and the general overall rules of self storage.
Property Manager focused on satisfying tenants and maintaining high occupancy rates. Reports any major issues to property owners and takes initiative
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 2, 2015
any major issues to property owners and takes initiative in finding workable solutions.
Company only offers Part Time hours. Need a full time job.
Pros
New learning Experience.
Cons
Part time only
Great Palce for an enviorment anyone can learn
Welder (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 18, 2014
Great people to be around while at the same time working just as hard as the rest, I"d even say harder.
Pros
sometimes free lunch.
Cons
some lifting
Relocation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 25, 2014
Great place to work. Reason I want to leave is because it's slow during off season.