Storeroom Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is the fastest growing independent provider of MRO/indirect materials management services in North America. Currently, we support close to 200 customer sites in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, driving down the total cost of MRO/indirect materials SSI is committed to the principles of respect, honesty and integrity and to delivering value to our customers, employees, shareholders and supply partners. SSI offers its employees a friendly work environment, great benefits and opportunities for continuous employee development for every employee, at every level.
This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory counting, customer service, and computer system transactions.
- Receive purchased material and checking PO against packing slip for accuracy; enter receiving and inventory information into online procurement system.
- Put material away after receipt.
- Issue materials to client. Issue returns for unused material per SOP guidelines
- Return material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair, following SOP guidelines.
- Performing cycle counts and reporting stock balance discrepancies to Manager for resolution.
- Take inventory to identify reorder needs for supervisor approval.
- Locate stock and delivers items to their destination outside of storeroom upon request.
- Maintain close communication with supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns.
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Clean and organizes storeroom as directed, including sweeping, scraping, etc.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification.
- Experience using an inventory management database system
- Strong customer service skills
- High School Diploma & Basic math skills
- Carrying/lifting of up to 40 pounds, unassisted
Key Words: Inventory Shipping Receiving Pick Stock Issue Materials Warehouse Manufacturing Plant Tool Crib Consumables Spare Parts Labor Logistics
We offer a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, paid vacation, and a 401(k) plan with company match. To learn more about SSI, check out our website at storeroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers