Location: Gulf Coast, Onshore & Offshore
Focus: Offshore Oil & Gas, onshore Petrochemical industries.
Pay Range: Depending on qualifications, certifications and experience
Benefits: Yes, subject to meeting eligibility requirements
Stork Technical Services are looking for experienced, self motivated, and safety focused team players who are SPRAT certified to join our expanding global team. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent safety awareness and have the ability to challenge conventional methods of working.
Ideal candidates for employment would be those that have additional qualifications in Non Destructive Testing such as ASNT Level 2 MT, PT, UT, advanced skills such as API 510, 570 phased-array or shear-wave. Construction skills such as Electrical, Welding, Insulation, Rigging and Lifting, or Fabric Maintenance skill sets such as Coating Application or Surface Preparation.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Competent in rope access and rescue techniques appropriate to certification level, the particular worksite and should understand the limitations of those techniques.
- Be actively involved with ensuring all work carried out within the contracts is in accordance with Stork Technical Services method statements, task based risk assessments, and operational and safety procedures; and always conducting themselves in a safe, responsible and professional manner
- Participate and ensure that all rope access work is executed under the correct valid permits and that no work commences without a comprehensive hazard identification and risk assessment being completed.
- Ensure all equipment has been fully inspected daily and weekly including safety checks and function testing of plant and equipment prior to use.
- Attending pre-mobilization briefings as directed and required by Stork Technical Services Management team.
- Being fully conversant with the Stork Technical Services rope access procedures and other task related procedures and assisting with the completion of workpack procedural documentation as directed.
- To work and co-operate across a number of interfaces to ensure operational excellence
- To create an environment of openness and direct communication
- Highly motivated individual with good multi tasking skills
- Safety focused with demonstrable adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Ability to meet client and internal deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Work with a heightened awareness of HSEQ.
- Pride in his workmanship and will to deliver only quality product or services
- Coordinates work and mentors others with patience and respect
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Demonstrated experience and solid technical skills as a rope access Technician / Supervisor
Benefits: (Subject to at least 90 days of full-time service)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/ Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life insurance, employee assistance, travel support and career development training