Stout Risius Ross Employee Reviews

Awesome company
Complex Securities Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 2, 2016
Great. Good culture and work environment. Training is provided and the senior people are very approachable.
*********************************************************
Small company with strong growth plans and a great CEO!
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 8, 2016
The experience at SRR can vary greatly depending on the group and location you're in. The firm itself prides itself on being friendly and very approachable, however, this doesn't always permeate across all groups/offices. My experience was with a group that doesn't seem to value the same things that the broader SRR does.

Hours can be long, which is to be expected for a client-service profession, however, compensation is also below market, which makes it even difficult the years dedicated. I will admit that they the firm does try and preach work/life balance, but that isn't something that's attainable given the nature of the work. Some managers/directors/MDs are better than others in acknowledging your efforts and the long hours/weekends dedicated to work, whereas others expect it, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth when you consider the below-market compensation.
Pros
Small company with strong culture
Cons
Long hours for below-market compensation
fun work place
Evaluated Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2015
It is a very informative place. i also allowed me to learn a lot about saving and making money that will help me throughout life.
Fun and Collegiate Place to Work
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2014
The company is quickly growing and there may be some growing pains, but it is over all a great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stout Risius Ross. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4