We are an Integrative Medical Office looking for a full-time receptionist position to work out of our Delmar, NY office.
***MUST have medical experience and interest in Integrative Medicine***
-Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Delmar office.
· Greet, assist and direct patients.
· Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
· Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages.
· Schedule new patient, follow-up, blood work, and IV therapy appointments.
· Perform check-in and check-out duties.
· Provide word-processing and secretarial staff support.
· Chart prep and filing lab results.
· Receive and sort mail and deliveries
· Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
· Assist in keeping the office reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
· Assist Practice and Office Manager.
Position Skills and Requirements
· Knowledge of computers and relevant software application.
· Professional personal presentation.
· Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
· Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
· Time management skills.
· Attention to detail
· Team building.
· Compassionate / Friendly.
· Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
- Health Benefits if needed.
- Please call (518) 689-2244 or send resumes through indeed.