Strategi Consulting

Strategi Consulting Employer Reviews

Upscale Consulting Company with Very Smart People
Anonymous (Current Employee), Chevy Chase, MDOctober 26, 2012
This is a company made up of intelligent people with a culture that embraces openness and innovation. The hierarchy is almost flat, and team dynamics reflect the problem-solving nature of the consulting industry. Talented people will thrive here.
Unique, fulfilling experience
Associate (Current Employee), Chevy Chase, MDOctober 26, 2012
Pros: big company benefits, skill advancement, high visibility projects, creative environment
I have worked for several big companies and was never able to receive the experience I was looking for, while advancing my overall capabilities. I was pigeonholed in one particular niche, following rigid instruction from management, and supporting clients where much of my work became shelf-ware, rather than usable materials to inform decision-making.

I – more... decided to join a small company (start-up at the time) for new perspectives on consulting. Strategi Consulting has provided a greater, more enriched experience in two years than I would have received working at a big company for ten. I have advanced my skills by using many different tools and developing structured methodologies for Enterprise Architecture that move away from the traditional frameworks used by many government clients and big consulting companies. I have been able to work with several high visibility clients across multiple domains in both private and commercial sectors. I know the clients are appreciative of the work we produce because they actively engage Strategi‚Äôs employees in meetings, always ask for our views and opinions on different projects, and consistently complement our efforts.

In addition to the client-facing work, management has had me actively involved in the overall company strategy and operations. I have been able to learn more about contracting and government vehicles, determine the direction of business development while creating white papers and writing proposals to win additional work and expand the company, support recruiting and marketing efforts, and set up internal processes to promote efficiency and organization. All of these roles have helped me feel like I am part of a bigger vision rather than a number used by a big company for the sole purpose of financial gain.

Strategi offers big company benefits so there is no sacrifice in healthcare and some of the other perks that you might receive at a larger company. The culture is such that creativity is embraced as it is a necessary ingredient to providing advanced company capability and therefore success as a whole and on an individual basis. You truly feel like a part of something larger, which I believe is the purpose of a career rather than a job you would begrudgingly clock in to on a daily basis. – less

About Strategi Consulting

Strategi Consulting is an agile management and technology consulting firm that specializes in providing IT Strategy, Enterprise – Read more