We are looking for a Senior/Medical Writer who has strong written and verbal communication skills and is adept at developing content for a variety of scientific programs (ie, advisory boards, symposia, and conferences) across various therapeutic areas. The candidate must also have the ability to interpret and convey clinical data in a clear, concise manner and have a strong understanding of cell biology.
- Research and develop clinical/scientific content for promotional pharmaceutical projects including, but not limited to, slide decks, newsletters, executive summaries,
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of projects across various therapeutic areas
- Address all inquiries and incorporate all revisions requested by internal and client reviewers
- Contribute to the strategic and scientific direction of pre- and post-launch campaigns
- Work closely with account, art, edit, and traffic to ensure client objectives are met
- Participate on client calls and meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 4-5 years of medical writing experience with demonstrated working knowledge of scientific principles (pharmaceutical agency experience a PLUS)
- Master’s or PhD/PharmD degree or equivalent with at least 2-3 years of medical writing experience with demonstrated working knowledge of scientific principles (pharmaceutical agency experience a PLUS).