Strategic Fundraising Employee Reviews

Fun and easy work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  oshkoshSeptember 25, 2015
Raise money for campaigns such as political, special Olympics, and habitat. Did some cold calling and called old clients.
Pros
easy work
Cons
boring
Great Place to Work
Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJuly 10, 2015
Great Place to work. So much room for advancement, pay raise, and as long as the employee does what they are required there is job security. The company allows each employee to make their own schedule and pick their own hours.
Good people, horrible organization
LEAD MANAGER (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 6, 2015
Not sure if there is anything good that I an say about the company. The people that I worked with made the experience a little better.
Overall Great Company
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJune 30, 2015
A great company to work for. They had great schedule flexibility, unlimited overtime, good wage, and cared about their employees.
It is easy to see why they shut down!
Validator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 5, 2015
Horrible negative environment
Low pay for the type of job
Low bonuses

No two managers seemed to interpret the rules the same way.
Pros
Lots of breaks, the hours were good, overtime was always available
Cons
Really low pay, high stress, inconsistent management
Great Summer Job
Statistical Analyst Internship (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 14, 2015
I had an amazing time at Strategic. It was a great work environment and everyone was focused on a common goal of getting the job done.
great place to make alot of money
Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIMarch 9, 2015
- flexible hours
- you can work as much as you want
- great benefits including healthcare for full time employees
- alot of bonuses for bigger income potential
Pros
lots of hours, great pay
Cons
had to work every weekend
A rewarding job
Blended Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 20, 2015
It was a very family oriented atmosphere. Management cared for you on a personal basis and always went out of their way to help you succeed. The type of place where you felt comfortable and looked forward to work because you feel like you were making a difference.
Pros
rewarding job
Strategic
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 3, 2015
I've learned a lot over my 2 years at Strategic; Client management, the telemarketing business and data analyzing. The best part is being able to interact with my clients so closely and feeling a part of something when we work together. Most of my co-workers are great, the others have a really bad attitude about the company.
Pros
can work from home, relaxed schedule.
Cons
no room for growth or advancement. bad culture.
Learned a great deal about non-profits and politics.
Phone Solicitor/Validator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 29, 2015
This job started out well but computer problems and short lists of people to call became a problem with layoffs and company closing Springfield site.
Pros
help from team leaders 10 minute breaks and spiffs.
Cons
holidays were not paid, computer problems and layoffs
Good People
COO (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityJanuary 29, 2015
Very good people and challenging environment. Great clients. Overall a very good place to work.
Excellent learning enviorment
Sr. Manager of Non Profit Fundraising (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 26, 2015
I have been fortunate enough to work with and for some very inspirational leaders. They have been able to help me advance my career all while teaching me the foundation that made them so effective.

I also have been lucky enough to work with other amazing individuals within this organization. Both as peers and some as subrogates. I am a very driven individual and I was right at home with those who I worked with.
Fun workplace, casual.
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJuly 7, 2014
I keep to myself. There is allot of diversity there. I enjoy my job duties. Making political phone calls to raise funds for organizations is a very exciting day. The turnover rate is a bit high.
Pros
lots of breaks
Cons
the diversity
Good Place to work for
Blended Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 25, 2014
Strategic is a very good place to work for. Very friendly co-workers and management. Fundraising was just not one of my strong suits.
Pros
opportunity to make a good paycheck, great management.
Cons
none to think of really. can be stressful at times.
gets old after awhile calling old client list
fundraiser (Current Employee) –  springfieldFebruary 4, 2014
Excellent hours for your own schedule. Make sure you work scheduled hours & you get bonus just for working your scheduled hours.
Pros
loved non profit calls & political calling
Cons
alot of favorites & sexual harassment runs rapid
Outbound calling
Profesional Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 8, 2014
wasnt all that fun to call people and to ask them constantly to donate $ to these organizations. Some of them would be angry at the amount of calls that they would receive and the amount of $ that these places where asking them to donate. It was a tough job in the sense that you needed good communication skills to talk to the customer and still make sales and meet your quota for that term.
Pros
supervisors would try to make things fun
Cons
harrassing replies to calls
Awful management
Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WINovember 13, 2013
Since I have worked there they got rid of most of the management. When I did work there they were mean, didn't care about employee's, a lot of sexual harassment. Granted I did get employee of the month once, but what about other months i did well. I was going through a divorce and ex would not watch children for me. I had just gotten back to my job from being on FMLA for my daughter. They scheduled me to work a weekend shift and we were suppose to make our own schedules and make up times if we missed. I ended up finding a sitter, but she called me cause she was sick, I had to go home. I was informed that if I did not come in the next day I would be fired. That sunday I called and said I had no one to watch my children and they fired me. Upon that they fought me for unemployment, I won. When we would have refocus meetings they would call us names. It was awful when I worked there. Since I have worked there they fired and replaced a bunch of people, so I can't say how it is now.
Pros
made bonus
Cons
then, managers
not worth your time
political fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Springfield, Mo.August 30, 2013
This company offers no job stability of any kind. Normally they will hire you on the spot with little or no experience and offer you more than one wage so in reality you are not making one set base wage. This company also lays off a number of people after so many months and then continues to hire people. To sum it up not worth your time.
Geat place to work.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 19, 2013
I loved working for Strategic Fundraising. I would advise anyone to work for this company.
Wonderful company
Strategic Telecommunications (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 12, 2013
This company raises money to assist in campaigns. This company is family oriented, highly motivated, passionate for the campaigns they raise money for.

I would recommend this company to any of my friends or family to work. Company picnics, bonuses, and great overtime if needed.