Strategic Fundraising

Strategic Fundraising Employee Reviews

great place to make alot of money
Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIMarch 9, 2015
Pros: lots of hours, great pay
Cons: had to work every weekend
- flexible hours
- you can work as much as you want
- great benefits including healthcare for full time employees
- alot of bonuses for bigger income potential
A rewarding job
Blended Call Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: rewarding job
It was a very family oriented atmosphere. Management cared for you on a personal basis and always went out of their way to help you succeed. The type of place where you felt comfortable and looked forward to work because you feel like you were making a difference.
Strategic
Account Manager (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: can work from home, relaxed schedule.
Cons: no room for growth or advancement. bad culture.
I've learned a lot over my 2 years at Strategic; Client management, the telemarketing business and data analyzing. The best part is being able to interact with my clients so closely and feeling a part of something when we work together. Most of my co-workers are great, the others have a really bad attitude about the company.
Learned a great deal about non-profits and politics.
Phone Solicitor/Validator (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: help from team leaders 10 minute breaks and spiffs.
Cons: holidays were not paid, computer problems and layoffs
This job started out well but computer problems and short lists of people to call became a problem with layoffs and company closing Springfield site.
Good People
COO (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityJanuary 29, 2015
Very good people and challenging environment. Great clients. Overall a very good place to work.
Excellent learning enviorment
Sr. Manager of Non Profit Fundraising (Current Employee), Logan, UTJanuary 26, 2015
I have been fortunate enough to work with and for some very inspirational leaders. They have been able to help me advance my career all while teaching me the foundation that made them so effective.

I also have been lucky enough to work with other amazing individuals within this organization. Both as peers and some as subrogates. I am a very driven individual and I was right at home with those who I worked with.
Fun workplace, casual.
Telemarketer (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WIJuly 7, 2014
Pros: lots of breaks
Cons: the diversity
I keep to myself. There is allot of diversity there. I enjoy my job duties. Making political phone calls to raise funds for organizations is a very exciting day. The turnover rate is a bit high.
Good Place to work for
Blended Call Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJune 25, 2014
Pros: opportunity to make a good paycheck, great management.
Cons: none to think of really. can be stressful at times.
Strategic is a very good place to work for. Very friendly co-workers and management. Fundraising was just not one of my strong suits.
gets old after awhile calling old client list
fundraiser (Current Employee), springfieldFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: loved non profit calls & political calling
Cons: alot of favorites & sexual harassment runs rapid
Excellent hours for your own schedule. Make sure you work scheduled hours & you get bonus just for working your scheduled hours.
fun times
Data entry and customer service (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: parties
Cons: too many favorites
just good fun day of customer service took plenty of calls for customers
Outbound calling
Profesional Fundraiser (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: supervisors would try to make things fun
Cons: harrassing replies to calls
wasnt all that fun to call people and to ask them constantly to donate $ to these organizations. Some of them would be angry at the amount of calls that they would receive and the amount of $ that these places where asking them to donate. It was a tough job in the sense that you needed good communication skills to talk to the customer and still make sales and meet your quota for that term.
Awful management
Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WINovember 13, 2013
Pros: made bonus
Cons: then, managers
Since I have worked there they got rid of most of the management. When I did work there they were mean, didn't care about employee's, a lot of sexual harassment. Granted I did get employee of the month once, but what about other months i did well. I was going through a divorce and ex would not watch children for me. I had just gotten back to my job from being on FMLA for my daughter. They scheduled me to work a weekend shift and we were suppose to make our own schedules and make up times if we missed. I ended up finding a sitter, but she called me cause she was sick, I had to go home. I was informed that if I did not come in the next day I would be fired. That sunday I called and said I had no one to watch my children and they fired me. Upon that they fought me for unemployment, I won. When we would have refocus meetings they would call us names. It was awful when I worked there. Since I have worked there they fired and replaced a bunch of people, so I can't say how it is now.
not worth your time
political fundraiser (Former Employee), Springfield, Mo.August 30, 2013
This company offers no job stability of any kind. Normally they will hire you on the spot with little or no experience and offer you more than one wage so in reality you are not making one set base wage. This company also lays off a number of people after so many months and then continues to hire people. To sum it up not worth your time.
Geat place to work.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Fargo, NDAugust 19, 2013
I loved working for Strategic Fundraising. I would advise anyone to work for this company.
Wonderful company
Strategic Telecommunications (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 12, 2013
This company raises money to assist in campaigns. This company is family oriented, highly motivated, passionate for the campaigns they raise money for.

I would recommend this company to any of my friends or family to work. Company picnics, bonuses, and great overtime if needed.
Great place to work!
Professional Fundraiser (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WIApril 21, 2013
Pros: frequent breaks, daily and weekly giveaways, highest pay in the area, professional management team, unlimited overtime, able to pick your own schedule
Cons: work can be monotonous at times
I've worked for Strategic for over a year and some of the recent changes that they have made to the compensation structure are great! I did a quick comparison of the other call centers in the area and it looks like Strategic pays way more than any of the others.

The job can be monotonous at times, but the management team does a nice job of trying to break the routine by offering frequent spiffs, free food and constant giveaways (I have won hundreds of dollars since I started working here through spiffs alone).

There were a couple of managers that I did not get along with, but they are no longer with the company and the remaining managers are a pleasure to deal with. They seem to really care about your success.

I would highly recommend working here.
Learning new things
Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIMarch 27, 2013
While this job taught me new things, it was managed horrible. I often felt like I hated my job.
Enjoyable talking to potential donors on the phone, but difficult to get them to pledge money.
Professional fundraiser (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIMarch 26, 2013
Pros: good pay, frequent breaks, ability to earn extra in bonuses.
Cons: management
Called potential donors and tried to convince them to give pledges. The job wasn't bad, but the management is not professional, and was the main reason for leaving.
Great place to work...10 min breaks
Senior Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: frequent breaks, good people, great cause
Cons: your on the phone
I liked working at strategic...It was a more of a part time job for me...I'm not one who likes to talk on the phone for 40 hrs/wk so it was a part time job for me.

Great people to work with.
fun workplace
Fundraiser (Former Employee), Fargo, NDNovember 20, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, met alot of new friends
Cons: cold calling was awful
I loved the people I worked with, work was very enjoyable. My supervisor always showed me excellent ways to succeed in the company.