Jobson Healthcare Information, a leading specialty healthcare communications, publishing, and medical education company, is seeking for a proven Graphic Designer with a strong graphic design background and digital experience to join our team in New York.
This position requires a high level of understanding of graphic design, typography and layout and how it extends through the digital realm (application and mobile) and its counterparts.
This position requires:
- Versed in multiple areas (ads, email blasts, direct mail, web banners, landing pages, POP, promotions, business collateral, logo development, etc.). Candidate will be responsible for the design of brochures, magazines, catalogs and other digital collateral materials.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and Dreamweaver).
- Experienced with coordinating project work and interfacing with sales reps, marketing managers, clients and production staff from conception to project completion.
- Quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions quickly in deadline driven environment.
- A strong command of typography, color, composition, hierarchy.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Able to present ideas confidently and comfortably.
- Solid understanding of web design required.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities.
- Understanding of HTML and capabilities of web browsers.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Proficient use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Thorough knowledge of creating 'print ready' files.
- Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience in the field required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We provide a competitive benefits package that includes: health, dental and vision benefits, a flexible spending account, and 401(k).
Interested applicants please email resume with a cover letter that includes your salary requirements. Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
Indeed - 9 months ago