Actt Team – Henderson NC area,
Assertive Community Treatment Team is expanding and offers an exciting and challenging environment with very competitive wages and benefits. All positions on the team are open. All require masters level and one or more of the below requirements.
Team Leader MUST be a Masters level licensed mental health professional. Position is full-time.
- MUST HOLD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LICENSES: Licensed Psychological Associate, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Psychiatric, advanced practice psychiatric clinical nurse specialist.
- MUST HAVE three years of post-graduate clinical experience with SMI/SPMI.
TEAM LEAD Responsibilities:
- Oversee team administrative operations.
- Provide clinical oversight of services in conjunction with the Psychiatric Care Provider.
- Supervise team members to assure the delivery of best and ethical practices.
- Directly provide services to ACT service beneficiaries, where a therapeutic relationship is developed between ACT service beneficiaries and the Team Leader.
- Assume an active role in screening referrals and assessing beneficiaries at intake.
- Act as a lead clinician, working closely with a select group of service beneficiaries.
- Model behaviors through service provision.
- Participate in person-centered planning meetings.
- Work with beneficiary’s natural supports.
The Team Leader is exclusively dedicated to the ACT team, with no responsibilities to other roles outside of the ACT team.
Assertive Community Treatment Team is expanding and offers an exciting and challenging environment with very competitive wages and benefits.