Strategic Interventions, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Case Management of MR/MI Clients (Former Employee) –  Candler, NCJune 3, 2012
Good place to work with good benefits. Laid off due to governmental cuts to the medicare system.
Company is poorly run
RN (Former Employee) –  MorgantonOctober 6, 2013
Company is constantly turning over staff due to working environment. In these 'area program' type careers, nurses are only a side note. Supervised by some type of BA..blah blah BS behind their name, but not enough common sense to come out of the rain much less supervise a nurse. Originally had company cars, then started locking up keys, signing out cars to friends. Very unprofessional individuals in office who brought their biased, liberal, socialist politics in every day, yet had no real-world experience. I walked into office once and heard a threat made towards me, hmmm if you only would meet me on the street.
Pros
clients were cool for most part.
Cons
see review
Productive workplace where employees enjoy providing hope and encouragement
Peer Mentor (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, NCJuly 18, 2015
My work day begin with morning meeting to discuss client's individual needs. I learned that I am great at providing hope, demonstrating recovery and assisting clients on the path to wellness.
My job is very rewarding and I enjoy every aspect of my job.
strategic intervention based hole
a rat in a maze was i (Former Employee) –  Yadkin , ncMay 1, 2014
there is no description that can be place on this company it didn't even have that and it will fold due to the terrible acts done on former and current employees that work here and the clients they serve / run don't look back to this company you will turn into a pillar of salt!! at least the lake of fire has Fury but this place couldn't even have that.
Pros
it still exists unfortunately
Cons
burn buddy burn
one on one with mentally ill clients
Para Professional/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Yadkinville, NCJune 15, 2012
Paraprofessional that did one on one with mentally ill clients and crisis on call 24/7
Pros
great clients
Cons
on call 24/7/365
exp
Case Management of MR/MI Clients (Former Employee) –  Candler, NCMay 10, 2012
Good place to work, but extremely stressful. Company was a provider agency for mental health, and due to the economy had to downside considerably.

2.3