Strategic Resources, Inc.

Strategic Resources, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Passionate and Heartfelt Employee-Focus company!
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 19, 2016
Strategic Resources, Inc (SRI) is an amazing company with a loving CEO. When I was in the hospital I got not only a card and flowers but a concerned phone call from the CEO herself. That blew me away! I've never worked for a company that have done that before. I'm so grateful to work here.
Pros
Supportive co-workers, free breakfast, rewards, employee appreciation
Cons
I never want to leave
Flexible/Rewarding Working Environment
Respite Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 21, 2016
I currently work with Autistic Children. I work with these children in order to provide a break for the parents. I typically bring educational games/materials with me to the home and engage in educational and fun activities with the children I work with. I enjoy working with Autistic children as it is so rewarding to help them learn and grow in an environment that may often be quite challenging for them.
Pros
Helping children learn and grow.
Great Experience and good management
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 12, 2016
Management kept us informed about company activities, benefits were commensurable with the market, fun place to work and great life balance.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 15, 2016
Strategic resources was my first employment through a temp agency. I was very happy and impressed of the opportunities that were available to me.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Working as a Contractor for Stragetic Resources Inc
Logistics Management Analyst / Planner (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 3, 2015
As Contractor for Strategic Resources Inc, I really did enjoy the job. I had just recently retired from the Army after serving 26 years. I worked on a team of 4 that was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. My Program Manager kept the team informed and was very thorough in his daily routine which created a very good work environment. I have various responsibilities in the Logistics Field, I served as an Action Officer, I worked on special projects, I conducted meeting with higher echelons, I wrote documents for leadership signatures, I revised and made modifications to current Department of the Army polices and procedures. I didn't experience anything hard about the job.
Pros
The pros for this job was being around other professionals
Cons
There were no cons for this job
Great temp agency to work for
Temp (Former Employee) –  AlbanyMay 1, 2015
Always great with helping you find employment with good pay. You are paid weekly and they are willing to work with your schedule.
Pros
Paid weekly, great managment
Dont know much
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Was only there for 5 months so I don't know much about their CEO. They where on point as far as the assignment. everybody was great. I have no issues with anyone in the office.
Pros
correct info
Cons
have none
Enjoyable for the most part
General Clerk 1 (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 11, 2014
When I would arrive at work I always looked forward to helping soldiers take care of their paperwork or get files ready for soldiers to come in. I learned how much goes into the deployment process. My co-workers were great and I wish I could have gotten to know them better. The hardest part of the job was calculating the time a soldier has been serving our country or the awards he/she may have received if I didn't have the supporting documents as proof. I loved the difficulty in researching what a soldier has done for America.
Pros
challenging, great pay, friendly people to be around
Cons
benefits were over-priced
Great coworkers
Office/Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2013
I began working with this company/group of people in 1997 in some capacity. As an Administrative Assistant I enjoyed learning Power Point, and Excel. I was responsible for helping the financial and clinical consultants provide service and assistance to 21 facilities. Managed the administrative duties for four different companies. Planned annual banquets for over 100 people and smaller training sessions throughout the year. Coordinated payroll services, AR and AP services and completed financials monthly.
Pros
able to work from home
Cons
company closed
Very Helpful staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 2, 2014
I enjoyed everything about the company. Work days went fast because of the fast paced environment. My coworkers were all helpful and nice. The hardest part of the job was when I couldnt help the customers no matter what.
Not a great place to work!
Functional Area Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort HuachucaMay 13, 2014
A typical day at work was depressing

I learned many different skills.

Management was indifferent.

Co-workers were awesome.

The hardest part of the job was going to work

The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving.
The company meets my needs
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYAugust 29, 2014
Not a bad company not sure if they are diverse in Training Development. However, SRI is making strides to get better everyday and I can appreciate that in a business
No comment.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 24, 2012
I did not like the way my vacation was handled by Strategic when I was hired with Magellan. The coworkers that I worked with from Strategic were all very nice,
Pros
no comment.
Cons
vacation days were only two per year.
Temp agency - finding positions
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 8, 2014
This agency tries to find the best position to suite your needs.
Pros
quick to respond with a position
good job
System Specialist II/IT Hardware Specialist (Current Employee) –  Womack army medical center Ft. Bragg, NCDecember 17, 2013
good job for a decent company, i don't actually work at the main office, i work offsite but still feel like an empoyee that matters.
Overall great company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  JBLM, WAJuly 22, 2012
The Company needs to be more attentive to their employees compensations and job security.
sri
Assistant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 15, 2014
This position was great. It gave me experience in an office environment.