Strategic Resources, Inc Employee Reviews

Fun place of employment
Personnel Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WASeptember 3, 2017
This job was very important to me and paid fairly well. We performed important work on the military installation and prepared soldiers for their upcoming deployments overseas, ensuring their readiness.
Great people to work with at the local officer.
Regional Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2017
My co-workers were incredible and very hard working people. Upper management was difficult to work with. No upward mobility available as it was a very small office.
Pros
Great co-workere and benefits.
Cons
Constant battle with upper management who were located out of state.
Not enough hours dues employees for not. Ollecting enough donations
Phome AGent (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJuly 13, 2017
Call and asks for donations for NRCC and NRA fire you if you do not have enough donations even call and beg for donations from cancer victims going through. Chomp and 10.00 was not good enough they wanted them to donate at least 200.00
Pros
Money's ok
Cons
Bunch of unprofessional people and they even hire felons
The job is very easy to and relaxing to do
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAMay 9, 2017
This job was great and enjoyable. I enjoyed working for this agency, I really did not want to have to quit working for them, but I had no other choice, because I got another job with more hours.
Pros
great hours and pay
Cons
there is no cons
Job
Respite Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYJanuary 3, 2017
Management does not care that you have a life and move alot with the military. They are very inconsiderate and want you to hurry up and be able to do what they want you to do. There is absolutely no chance for a career advancement.
Pros
Cons
does not pay enough for what you do.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Assistant Movement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Joint Base Lewis McChord, WANovember 5, 2016
Responsible for shipping and receiving unit's equipment from either their home station, and shipping it to deployed locations, by preparing shipping documents and customs forms for shipping cargo.
Great Job Helping Veterans, But Horrible Management
Regional Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 1, 2015
The company is based out of Virginia and management loves to remind you that you are an (at-will) employee and can be terminated at anytime
Not a good place to be employeed. No raises, over worked, understaffed. Co workers are wonderful, they make it and enjoyable
Regional Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2015
Overall rating is zero stars, phone calls all day, you have a large number of families to care monitor and a large number of providers to supervise. you have to do timesheets.
Cons
to much work for one person, no raises
A productive work place.
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXDecember 9, 2014
I do not have anything negative to say about this work place. my client was an amazing person. This job was a good starting place for me. Helped me learn and grow.
Productive organization that supports Soldiers and Famlies.
Liaison Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  McChord AFB, WASeptember 4, 2014
Great organization to work for in support of taking care of Soldiers and Families.
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAJuly 7, 2014
Management does not provide employees with proper handbooks on companies policies, distribution of information, or proper working procedures. Employees are expected to work 365 days without any time off and if any time is given to anyone, Leave without pay (LWOP) must be taken; even when sick.
Cons
Healthcare and vacation
92Y 10/20/30 Supply Operations
Supply Technician for MSE (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCFebruary 10, 2014
A typical work day would consist of reporting to work ay 0800 for the morning meeting. I would then meet at my assigned Army supply room unit at 0900 to assist with 10/20/30 unit level supply operations. I find it very rewarding to help the young 92Y supply Specialist learn their job and the importance of property accountability.
A very rewarding job working with the U.S. Military.
Crew leader, Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, IN (Camp Atterbury)October 23, 2013
A typical day a work would be helping to train several members of the
Army and Navy See-bees. Would train in all different areas of horizontal construction. Also some role play that maybe classified?