Strategic Retail Solutions is growing and looking for reset merchandisers in the geater Denver areas. We have immediate openings for grocery store reset/remodel team members.
We need HARDWORKING, dedicated people who can take orders and follow directions independently. You will be working with a crew in a grocery store preparing for new store openings or store conversions. Your work may include the following: Packing out and placing new product according to POG, tearing down or moving fixtures & gondolas, assembling fixtures and/or displays, working in coolers and freezers.
We are looking for people to start immediately. This is a 30+ week program, tentative work hours are 6pm-2:30am, work days are Sundays-Thursdays. If you are willing to travel within the Denver area additional shifts may be available to you, please respond even if you are not available the full 30 weeks..
- Candidates must be 19 years of age.
- Reliable transportation,
- You must possess a valid driver's license,
- You must be able to stand for 8 hour increments, lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders.
- Do not respond if you cannot meet these qualifications.
- Grocery Resets
- Ability to read and follow Grocery Plan-O-Grams
Please include the following information in your reply:
- Phone number