A national event marketing company is currently seeking assisted sales event representatives for a special event program featuring personal home security & surveillance systems in club warehouse retailers.
Qualified candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Technically savvy – strong electronics knowledge; you MUST have the ability to comfortably speak about and sell security & surveillance systems and understand the specifications of the products.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in sales, event marketing, product demonstration or brand ambassador programs.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are necessary as you will be directly approaching consumers in a retail environment.
- Proven track record meeting company sales goals.
- This position requires training and working directly with the client and our management team; also, you'll be meeting store managers, therefore, excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills are required to be successful.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours & work a minimum of 35 hours a week, up to 6 days per week.
- Travel & overnights may be required.
- Compensation is based on experience.
If you meet the above qualifications, please respond with a letter of interest, your resume, references and photo (head shot). If you are bi-lingual, please include your other languages. Only those who submit the requested information will be considered for this position!
If after review of your resume you're considered a qualified candidate, you will be contacted for a Skype interview.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Strategic Retail Solutions is a forward thinking and proactive company. We will always strive to deliver creative solutions that deliver...