Strategic Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Non-Welcoming Atmosphere
Loan Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 5, 2017
First off, there is no leadership to the "actual" staff of the company.
Team Manager did not show up on the last day of my job assignment and received an email 1 hour left of my day to apologizing for not being there.
Second, the employees there are just down right rude and arrogant. They have poor attitude, very unprofessional, does not like to take the time to help people when needed and very lazy at best. They also need some serious "people skills".
Pros
One hour lunch and TV's all around to get you to stop and look at the crazy news.
Cons
Job, Manager, Employees and Follow Up after my last day was horrible
Really good place to work
Project Manager II (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 16, 2017
I really like working at S3. They take good care of their staff. They have a great compensation and expense package. The people at S3 are extremely helpful and responsive to the consultants.
Pros
Good compensation and expense policies
Benefits
Management and communication needs improvement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 6, 2017
Management and communication needs improvement
They don't tell employees anything
The compensation is horrible
They act as if they are running a school and opposed to a job with adults who have lives and families they must care for.
no good jobs
Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 6, 2017
Never had good jobs. Hours never worked and sometimes jobs would be last minute. Pay wasn't that good for the work they would give you. Didn't explain the jobs well before sending us to them
Pros
got to try new things
Cons
pay wasnt that good or hours
Great Roles for career grow
Technical Project Manager (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 17, 2017
Good life balance and roles that help achieve professional goals. Amazing opportunities for networking. Good communication about referrals. Provides competitive benefits
Great Paying Job
DTE Representative, Floor Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 15, 2017
The pay is nice, t som management wasn't always sure of what they were talking about. Or some didn't have the proper communication skills. It seemed as if anyone could get promoted. I was promoted working there as well. I feel like I've earned my spot while working there.
Don't value their employees - very cut throat
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 11, 2017
This company boasts a very caring environment and prides itself on "improving people's station in life", but their employees are only valued in times of prosperity. The staffing industry ebs and flows and there is no room for that here. If you don't meet quotas you are dismissed. Very short-sighted and invoke a culture of fear
Pros
flexible work from home options
Cons
very quota driven
I liked working for this company, It was a good place to work.
Cashier, Banquet server, Driver (Former Employee) –  South Salt Lake, UTSeptember 18, 2017
So I would either work doing driving for Brashers auto auction, which I loved, I would go pick up vehicles from different dealerships, and drive them back to the auction. Then we would have an auction and drive through the auction. Then I would be a banquet server for events at the Salt Palace, so I would serve food to customers. Then I would be a cashier for the Salt Palace for them getting alcholic drinks .
Small Boutique Staffing Company
MSP Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2017
I do not wish to say anything other than if you were looking for a wide variety of opportunity, then S3 is not the best place for you. They are strong in the midwest and energy/healthcare network but not in other industries.
fun office guys
temp jobs as a Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Valley, UTSeptember 8, 2017
I have worked for Strategic for 4 years and they have always have my interest at heart. Things have been spelled out before I went to a job. They matched me well with assignment I have gone out on
Pros
to long between assinments.
Cons
Always friendly

Want to know more about Strategic Staffing Solutions?

Ask a question
Poor work/life balance. No retirement. No job security.
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Clive, IASeptember 7, 2017
Very cut throat company. Pay is minimal and there is no job security at all. The owners and management always say how much they care about the employees but their actions couldn't be further from that. I went out of my way to help the company and when I left, I was "thanked" by them not paying my vacation time or any of my bonus. No retirement plan is offered. I don't see how many people can make a career from this company.
Pros
Company events every few months
Cons
No retirement, no job security, long hours, poor pay
Successful woman-owned company, poor management
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2017
S3 is well-known,has a good reputation -- but upper management does not treat their employees well. It is a good "experience" in learning the sales & recruiting cycle, but the culture is cold and arrogant.
Pros
Good experience for an entry candidate.
Cons
Management takes credit for everything, they do not recognize their best executives.
Difficult place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 31, 2017
No bench, if you become not billable,you are released. Good location in downtown Detroit with lots of activity in the area. Parking is difficult and expensive.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long hours, no defined processes
Really great place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2017
I loved working with strategic staffing solutions because the supervisors were great and always made sure you received everything necessary to acheive the goals set in place for the employeess
No review
Associate (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 23, 2017
Do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions about the turnover with their staff at the branch offices. Way too much attrition in these departments.
Great company and appreciated the "open" door policy
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 21, 2017
There are no doors on the offices, including upper management. You could have a meeting with upper management upon request and receive full support!!
Staffing Agency.. Great Assignment
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 3, 2017
I enjoyed my Assignment with the Salt Lake County DA's office. It fit exactly what I was looking for and I had a very positive experience. I look forward to the possibility of working with them in the future.
Great people to be with, loyal.
Business Administrator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 23, 2017
Wonderful people, very low pay. Lots of job changing, opportunities but never any pay raises with the change. Hard to make ends meet when you never get increases after 4 to 5 years.
Pros
Pet lovers, great parties
Cons
low pay, few increases.
OK Company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 21, 2017
this was not the best work place I have been in. the leadership was not the best. they will give you accounts but no directions. do not miss working her at all.
on the line
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 21, 2017
it was a mailing warehouse it was good but it was hard work .lots of over time ,,,i enjoyed working there it was good vibes thought the company
i scan mail and packages an rap pallets
and wad on a line picking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategic Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.