Strategic Therapy Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Questionable
Therapist (Former Employee) –  LynchburgOctober 21, 2013
A lot of turnover by employees here. Start with being welcoming and helpful and then after training and a few months they become a strange place to work for. Myself and I friend worked here and I know 3 others folks that worked here and we all had less than stellar treatment. It is not a well regarded place in Lynchburg. Do not relocate for this company.
Pros
Decent when you first begin
Cons
Poor communication, poor compensation, shoddy business practices, kind of cult like-- they only buy into certain approaches
Strategic is a great place to work, learn and grow!
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VA May 10, 2013
I've been at Strategic for almost 9 years. My experience here has afforded me many professional development opportunities, including a national certification in my profession.

My supervisors are excellent and have taught me so much that is valuable both in and out of the work place. My co-workers are great! We all get along and work well together as a team. I'm fortunate to get to work with them.

The work can be challenging at times. There are often changes made on the state-wide/regulatory level that affect the industry and our agency, but because of the flexibility and creativity of my supervisors and co-workers we navigate through them seamlessly each time.

The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I'm positively impacting children and families through my contributions at Strategic, and I get to do it along side of some great people!
Pros
Great mission, co-workers & supervisors, flexibility, good benefits

Want to know more about Strategic Therapy Associates, Inc.?

Ask a question