Strategic Therapy Associates, Inc

Strategic Therapy Associates, Inc Employer Reviews

Strategic is a great place to work, learn and grow!
HR Manager (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAMay 10, 2013
Pros: great mission, co-workers & supervisors, flexibility, good benefits
I've been at Strategic for almost 9 years. My experience here has afforded me many professional development opportunities, including a national certification in my profession.

My supervisors are excellent and have taught me so much that is valuable both in and out of the work place. My co-workers are great! We all get along and work well together as – more... a team. I'm fortunate to get to work with them.

The work can be challenging at times. There are often changes made on the state-wide/regulatory level that affect the industry and our agency, but because of the flexibility and creativity of my supervisors and co-workers we navigate through them seamlessly each time.

The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I'm positively impacting children and families through my contributions at Strategic, and I get to do it along side of some great people! – less
Loved and hated it!
Anonymous (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: helping kids
Cons: management sucks
Full of chaos and disorganized.
The management favors men, and the owners are close to the managers, so you can't go to them.
Co-Workers were the best part -- they make the job fun, and help you get through your day.
The kids were also great!

About Strategic Therapy Associates, Inc

Established in 1994, Strategic Therapy Associates, Inc. began providing home-based therapy services in the Lynchburg area. After – Read more