This contract (6 month plus contract-to-hire possibility) position would serve in a Developer role for the Informatica based ETLs responsible for development, testing, and deployment of project deliverables to implement defined solutions working under the direction of a Sr. Developer.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Must Have Skill Set:
· 5+ years of Informatica development experience with exposure to version 9.x.
· Solid working knowledge of SQL and ETL load and extract processes within Informatica.
· 5+ years working with leading database technologies such as Oracle and Sybase within an ETL framework. Exposure with Exadata a plus.
· 5+ years of experience with XML.
· 5+ years’ experience working in an UNIX environment and proven knowledge of scripting languages.
· 5+ years’ experience producing data models and DDL for implementing SQL database structures in support of ETL processes.
Preferred Skill Set:
· Certifications with Informatica or other ETL technologies
· Experience working in the Travel industry preferred
· Local Minneapolis, Minnesota area resources preferred
Professional Skill Set:
· Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
· Strong team and individual player. Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature.
· High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high quality results.
· Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
· Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in a related field such as Information Technology/Computer Science, Analytics, Business Technology.