Sales Representatives are responsible for professionally promoting Strativa products to healthcare professionals with the goal of achieving sales growth in their respective territories. The primary focus of this position is to drive business results in a specified territory through a blend of business acumen and professional performance skills. Representatives are responsible to develop and execute territory business plans, coordinate efforts with territory partners in a team environment, accurately complete routine reports and be compliant with regulatory and company guidelines. Position manages assigned territory by utilizing sales plans, educational programs, and other company resources in an efficient manner. Responsibilities include developing new prospects, establishing customers, meeting all administrative requirements and selling Strativa’s products by making sales presentations to key customers that create a demand for company products to positively impact sales in territory and region.
- Incorporate and execute on all expectations regarding adherence to all FDA, PDMA, HPPA, and PAR established Policies on all interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- Manage to within 5% of bottom line budget
- Development and completion of Territory Business Plan to RBM
- Adopt and incorporate programs that have corporate/national requirements by submitting an implementation plan to RBM, demonstrating/incorporating ownership and execution of the program
- Maintain up-to-date database to document sales call information, trends, future call objectives, sampling data and overall territory performance.
- Effectively manage sample accountability program
- Develop and execute an individual Prescriber Plan of Action for Top 20 as reflected in Territory Business Plan
- Identify key pharmacies and develop/execute a plan of action as reflected in Territory Business Plan
- Execute and implement learning of core sales training curriculum
- Learning and application of new and existing products as demonstrated by tests and Field Contact Reports
- Understand local ‘Payer’ environment and incorporate appropriate sales strategies
- Demonstrate teamwork thru sharing of best practices and working with cross functional teams
- Adjust/adopt/incorporate national requirements, initiatives and plans
- Execute all administrative responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Complete and transmit CATS weekly activity reports
- Synchronize, check email and voicemail at least once a day
- Update Territory Business Plan to RBM on a quarterly basis
- Completion and tracking of expense reports every 2 weeks
- Prepare for, attend, and actively participate in all required sales conferences and training classes at local and/or remote locations.
Education and/or Experience To Be Considered:
- MUST HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED A 4 YEAR BACHELOR’S DEGREE
- MUST HAVE OUTSIDE SALES/BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE A DOCUMENTED HISTORY OF SALES SUCCESS
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have:
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively without close supervision required
- Strong analytical, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Solid work ethic and a strong customer focus
- Must be adaptable, innovative, and a team player
- Must be organized, persuasive, determined to drive success
- Possible overnight travel required
- Working knowledge of sales operations including: data/reports, call planning, and sales tactics preferred.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.