This position will execute financial, operational and compliance audits and provides support to finance management with SOX compliance efforts (process documentation update and testing).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document financial processes in support of SOX compliance.
- Execute SOX testing.
- Perform financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Document , analyze and test internal controls over financial, operational and compliance areas.
- Prepare audit plan, design audit program, and flowchart activities being audited.
- Communicate recommendations for improvement and efficiencies to audit management and operating management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Number of exempt employees supervised: 0
- Number of exempt supervised: 0
Education and or Experience:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Pharmaceutical, public accounting and/or CPA/CIA experience is preferred.
- Internal control review, Sarbanes-Oxley and process flow experience required.
Competencies: To perform this job successfully, and individual should have:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Detailed oriented.
- Organization skills.
- Strong understanding of internal control environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Physical Demands / Work Environment: The physical demands/work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Par Pharmaceutical and its team of dedicated healthcare professionals bring new, high-quality products to market that are the therapeutic...