We are looking for a Sr. Network/Security Engineer to be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of all network infrastructure/services. This includes, but is not limited to, any related hardware, software, processes, documentation and issue troubleshooting. If chosen to be a part of our team, you will participate in many exciting network and technology deployment projects, as well as, provide hands-on technical support. We believe that the right candidate will have anywhere between 6-12 years of experience, with the majority of that time spent working with Cisco networking infrastructure.
Required Technical skills :
· Must have worked hands-on and in-depth with firewalls (e.g. Cisco ASA 55xx) and switches (e.g. Cisco 3650, 45xx) and SSL VPN solutions (e.g. Cisco , Juniper)
· Must have an understanding of, and be able to learn details of network monitoring solutions (e.g. NMIS, Solarwinds, etc.) and essential network management tools (e.g. wireshark, rancid, etc.)
· Knowledge of as many of the below technologies will be a strong plus
o Load balancers like Cisco ACE, Citrix Netscaler, BigIP F5, etc.
o WAN accelerators like Riverbed, Cisco WAAS, etc.
o New technologies from Cisco e.g. Nexus and UCS
o Wireless LAN technologies like Cisco or Aruba
· Install, configure and manage all network infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless controllers and AP's, SSL VPN, WAN compression, etc.)
· Maintain and ensure the reliability and performance of all LAN, WAN, and VPN components and technologies across our customers
· Respond, troubleshoot, identify root cause and remediate issues in a complete, documented and timely manner.
· Provide on-call support for network systems as required.
· Ensure that appropriate monitoring, alerting and logging mechanisms are in place and functioning optimally all the time
· Create, maintain and ensure the accuracy of all documentation related to network hardware, software, configurations and processes
· Maintain and ensure that backups of all configurations are done on a routine and consistent basis
· Maintain network equipment for worldwide sites. Replace hardware (working with on-site resources), resolve technical issues and manage support with manufacturers and ISPs
· Ensure compliance and provide evidence as required for regulatory audits (e.g. SOX)
· Identify current operational process inefficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement
Please read the Careers page on our website to learn more about the job and how we work. http://www.stratogent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=65