Stratus Video Employee Reviews

Co-worker forum is fun
Video Remoting and On the Phone Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 15, 2017
Sitting in front of the screen and talking are the typical day at Stratus. They allow 2-3 minutes to have restroom break. If it takes you longer than that, you have to fill out the form explaining to them. The most enjoyable part of the job is you can interact with co-worker in your team instantly through TEAM. The new manager is friendly and nice. The hardest part of the job is requesting schedule change. You have to literally follow up with the scheduler by emailing, texting, and sometimes having the manager involving by reserving all the proof of communication with her. Otherwise, she will deny all instantly that she has not received anything. LOL.
Good company
Interpreter/Translator (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FL 33755November 16, 2017
fair company, fair wages, flexible, hours works for those who have other jobs training provided, inputs, Reviews, respect of employees, interpreters are respected
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours
Flexibility
Over-the Phone-Interpreter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  My own homeOctober 24, 2017
They give us a great deal of flexibility and the workplace culture is pretty relaxed. I feel I have a lot of freedom about taking calls at home, if I'm doing something else and I don't have to take calls and nobody say nothing about. Of course no pay though.
flexible, feel good job!
Medical Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeSeptember 2, 2017
A typical day at work is like you sit in front of computer screen with head phone and camera on, once the client was connected, I will start to interpreting between patient and provider, i will learn a lot of patient's health history, story, help patient communicate with their doctor.
Pros
I an work at home.
Cons
not enough hours.
Awesome workplace
Operator (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMay 25, 2017
I need to work from home even where I work is an amazing, work place but unfortunately they can offer me at this moment what I need. I have learn how to be more patient and reinforced my customer service.
Pros
Consider
Cons
no remote opportunities
Great culture and work environment (Corporate Office)
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 12, 2017
This is a very progressive company - especially for Clearwater, FL. Great corporate culture, with team-building events, frequent company-provided lunches/breakfasts, and no micro-management. The office environment is light and open, with lots of opportunity for interaction with peers. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Each employee gets his/her own assigned parking spot which really cuts down on time in the morning! Benefits are top notch. Pay could be better but the work environment and benefits make it a pleasant place to go each day!
Amazing Company
VIDEO REMOTE INTERPRETER (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 13, 2017
This is an amazing company on it's way to being one of the best. They make you feel that you are valuable to the company, and not just another person on the payroll who speaks a second language. Concerns are addressed promptly, and although we come from different parts of the world, you don't have to wait for a day for someone to get back to you. :)
Good stable job
Video interpreter (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 8, 2017
Great growing company, great potential, great environment. Positive coworkers, great team environment. Good pay, semi flexible if it comes to scheduling.
Bilingual Operator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2017
A repetitive job, handling different languages. I learn different skills working for the company. Got to understand different ways to handle the system and multitask on different levels while handling calls.
Excellent place to work
Spanish Medical Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 10, 2017
Stratus works to accommodate your schedule. Family oriented company. Gives you the opportunity to work from home and offers a fair rate of pay. Management is excellent..
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits

Want to know more about Stratus Video?

Ask a question
Good Pay Good Responsibility
Marketing, Database, Videographer, Web (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 8, 2016
I started when the company started up. It went from Mom and Pop and medium sized corporation. Plenty of advancement for some. Coworkers are great. Some of the management are under skilled. Usually friends of friends get hired no matter what they know. Overall it's a great place to work.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Some underskilled and underdeveloped management leaders.
great company
Sr. Systems Engineer / Director of Engineering (Current Employee) –  clearwater flAugust 4, 2015
this is a fast paced copmany with some great employees, i would reccomend it to anyone. they are the leaders in video remote interpreting for the hospital market. they innovate in this area and continue to make progress in this area.