Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

It is a call center
Product Expert/Outbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 20, 2017
So with that being said, expect to be in that environment and to not be paid much, however everyone is happy to see yo for the most part. A lot of employee appreciation and for the love of god take the free classes.
For entry level people
IT Printer Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 13, 2017
The typical work day is repetitive answering phone calls all day. You learned lots of people asked many different questions and problem-solving on the phone. The hardest part of the job is staying at the phone all day and the most enjoyable of the job is none.
Pros
Cons
many
company closed
Helpdesk Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 4, 2017
take incoming calls and help customers with their IT issues. Helps customers fix Windows and Microsoft Office issues. Help co-workers when they needed help resolving customer issues.
Shut down
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2017
The business was run down and was going so bad it got relocated to Florida I don't know if it's still a company it was not worth it and I would not recommend employment there at all
Sales rep.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2017
I enjoyed this job. I would work here again if given the opportunity. Paid on commission not hard work. Busy environment but pretty simple work. Not negative information about this job.
Not a good place, at all.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 21, 2017
Working here was like an abusive relationship. You're wooed with with flowery words and gifts and all the nice stuff that draws you in. Then, 6 months in, all the gifts stop and nobody in management ever says anything nice to you ever again.
Great place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYAugust 16, 2017
They appreciate the employees. Location i was at had a computer room and game room.Also offered a cafeteria in location. The vibe from employees was upbeat and happy to be there.
N/a
Team Leader & Technical Mentor PSG Team (Former Employee) –  TUNISAugust 11, 2017
A typical environment to start with, I have learned a lt there. It was officially my first professional experience .

I have initiate as well my primary role as people manager, where I well I have learned even from from my mentees.
Pros
restaurant ticket
Inbound Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 7, 2017
I don't wish to disclose the reason.

Not a company I would work for again.

Work life balance not balance and manager/team leads not helpful to there co-workers.
Entry Level
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Canton, MA 02021August 4, 2017
This was a relaxed culture to work in. Various assignments on different accounts determines the rate of pay. Good entry level for customer service.
Great!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYAugust 3, 2017
Working for this company was a great experience. I learned a lot in Customer Service and how to manage time wisely. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for reliability and great income.
Fun environment to grow
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMAugust 3, 2017
Fun place to work at with many respectful employees and trainers. Good training class. Steady workflow of calls and chance to grow and expand and bonuses are a plus
Pros
Steady pay. Bonuses
Cons
Bonuses are not always had.
N/a
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXAugust 2, 2017
get to work login and take call, process application, load into the computer and order phones for customers plus answer any questions that the customer could have about service.
Not a good fit for me
Customer retention specialist (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJuly 31, 2017
I was a retention specialist, so it was difficult to handle. I spent my days being yelled at by customers who did not like our service. It was my job to try to keep them. I did the best that I could do. I aced the training, but due to family reasons, I left a few months later. It is good if you want fast-paced and you are a smooth talker.
A great place to start your career
Team Leader/Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJuly 31, 2017
A good place to start you career. Entry Level positions were available. Management was friendly and extremely helpful. I learned a lot about AT&T and Direct TV in this positon.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJuly 29, 2017
Great company to be apart of. Friendly environment. Good benefits. Flexible schedules. Its was always fun to meet new people. It was a safe environment.
This job is face pace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJuly 26, 2017
I enjoyed working for this job. Its a fast pace job so the day goes by fast. The benefits suck but helping the customers isn't bad at all. Its better than not working.
Took Maternity leave
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJuly 26, 2017
I enjoyed working for Stream Global Services,I just had my baby in September so i just decided to take time off for my new baby, I loved the environment the incoming customers ,the managers and team coaches were awsome.
Call Center Workplace, Decent Work
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 25, 2017
Was decent place to work for. Hard for promotions and raises. Was bought out by Convergys. Healthcare was decent but was before Affordable Care Act and then rates jumped.
Good while it lasted
Executive Assistant to CFO / Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 24, 2017
Worked at the OLD Stream many years ago before it was bought out or merged, so I really can't say anything about working at the new company or the new management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Stream Global Services Reviews by Location