Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

ok
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 15, 2016
The work environment was never boring. You felt secure in your job placement. Management improved over time. The job work and life balance was manageable.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2016
work here for almost 6 yrs i think that says a lot frat place everyone is friendly easy job i loved the bonus checks learn that cellphone service is not always good and that their is a resolution to not get frustrated good people helpful management
Customer Service
Customer Service Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYNovember 12, 2016
The work is mudane but the check is on time, the management is honest and the work is consistent. Everything you need to stay on track.
Lame
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 26, 2016
Lamest job ever. Wasn't even real and ended up going under and no longer a business. Activating a merchant credit card for catalog shopping. Call center invironment
my first call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMOctober 17, 2016
Unorganized, poorly managed and dysfunction. I enjoyed the work life and job especially for a first full time job, but it could have been run slightly better.
Working @ Stream
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYOctober 15, 2016
Set up the computers and put all of our sites up to log in on the clock and check of the work emails. Check up the sites on the product information that come out. I answered calls for samsung.
Stream is not called converges
Pros
I loved the product that I was working for
Cons
no exercise. when my contract was gone, I took a class for another product, missed it by one question. too many and they walked me off the site
nice people to work withu
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 8, 2016
I enjoyed the people and the conversations on the hone also the learning process of the company. I also enjoyed the break rooms and food stops on site.
Customer Service and Retention (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo, PRSeptember 21, 2016
well i had been working there as customer service at the first place and i have done that for 6 months after that i have gotten transfer for online sales support for 6 months again there i was selling radios and i had transferred to retention there my was to save customer when ever they call to cancel and i gave them promotion and i save them.
Fun fun fun
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2016
Break Room has pool table, computers, X box 360, Food vendors. Casual dress code. Fun Co Workers and Managers. Very Outgoing Place
Cons
Very hard place to work for
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 22, 2016
Go to my desk log on and answer the phone.

How to activate and sell radios.

Management was awful, mean and impatient.

Co workers were nice we were all in the same situation.

The hardest part was trying to explain to the customer why they were still being charged for a service they no longer had, why they have to keep calling to disconnect the radio and why they will not receive a refund for fraud charges.

Was selling radios and the team that sold the most always received rewards.
Pros
Rewards
Cons
Lying to customer's
Great Place to work
CSR/ Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo, DRAugust 17, 2016
I learned a lot at this company, it was my first job and it thought me how to handle myself in a professional manner. The management wasn't the best but the co-workers made it fun for me
Multicultural
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 10, 2016
Different contracts meeting new people. Easy to work your way up. No job security, horrible hours, people are nice. Pay increase is ok.
Pros
EASY JOB ADVANCEMENT
Cons
NO SECURITY
Fast-paced, energetic job with plenty of work
Technical Support Specialist & Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 9, 2016
-Answering calls and helping customer needs was a daily routine
-I learned the customer service and technical support industry inside and out
-Management was very helpful and always thee when I needed help
-My co-workers were outstanding examples and helped raise goals
-The job was never difficult but constant work
-There was a great deal of satisfaction in helping the customer
Pros
Great incentives, Goal focused environment, benefits
Cons
random shift scheduling
very good work environment.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYAugust 2, 2016
Working here you have to really have the patience to work with customers. Everything from billing to just general questions.

I learned how to help employees make goals and to maintain them.

Management was very engaging.

The hardest part of the job was when it seemed like calls never stop.
The best part was the atmosphere really.
The people definitely make the environment here
Customer Service Rep. and On-the-Job Trainer (Former Employee) –  Santo DomingoAugust 1, 2016
Since you aren't able to see the customers in person it's really about how you get along with your coworkers that will make the experience for you. I made a lot of friends and learned how to speak to fussy customers and make the best of it. It gave me a great insight into great customer service and what it's all about.
Nice job
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2016
Answer a high volume of calls with regards to wireless service. I learned a lot out cell phones and sales. Management was great.
I enjoyed the people I worked with. There was a lot of competitive bonus that you could receive monthly.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Travel to far away from home
Productive and fun workplace with video game and ping pong table
Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Parque Cibernetico Boca chica,Dominican RepublicJuly 18, 2016
was one of the best call center in DR.co-workers were friendly and respectful. sometimes had to deal with irate customers.learnt how to be professional.
Put in what you get out.
Phone Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJuly 11, 2016
Stream Global Services was excellent in helping its employees maintain a structure with which to work off of. They had ample benefits and opportunities to receive bonuses, and their workplace was always abundant with cheer and positive community aspects. Managers were excellently trained and able to help their employees to their fullest.
Great Work Environment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJuly 4, 2016
Management could have worked harder to treat every employee equal. Not always a good look to play favorites among new employees
Very Tough
Xbox Customer Phone Support (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 1, 2016
Lots of pressure working with this company. Would 10hr shifts which would allow me to have more days off. This was stressful because of the contract I was on.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Only care about numbers

Stream Global Services Reviews by Location