Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun workplace with video game and ping pong table
Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Parque Cibernetico Boca chica,Dominican RepublicJuly 18, 2016
was one of the best call center in DR.co-workers were friendly and respectful. sometimes had to deal with irate customers.learnt how to be professional.
Put in what you get out.
Phone Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJuly 11, 2016
Stream Global Services was excellent in helping its employees maintain a structure with which to work off of. They had ample benefits and opportunities to receive bonuses, and their workplace was always abundant with cheer and positive community aspects. Managers were excellently trained and able to help their employees to their fullest.
Great Work Environment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJuly 4, 2016
Management could have worked harder to treat every employee equal. Not always a good look to play favorites among new employees
Very Tough
Xbox Customer Phone Support (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 1, 2016
Lots of pressure working with this company. Would 10hr shifts which would allow me to have more days off. This was stressful because of the contract I was on.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Only care about numbers
Great Job
Technical Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2016
Flexible work hours. ok pay. ok benfits the hours can be overnight but the training is not good can improve systems as well
Fun Culture
Sales Representative/Collections (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2016
Very fun and outgoing atmosphere. Hard not to succeed and enjoy the environment. Management has you back. Come to work on time and to work and you will grow within the company
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Days
great
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 28, 2016
Great family friendly environment. I actually loved every minute of it. I left because I wanted growth. I did not see this as a long term position.
Great Company acquired by a bigger not so great Company!
Site Director (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 27, 2016
Stream Global was an excellent place to be employed. The culture was awesome and employee moral was very high.

My rating is low based on a bigger Company acquiring Stream.

The company that acquired Stream is whom I rated. Which isn't a good rating, has a bad employee culture, and is only concerned about the bottom line in business.
Pros
Stream Global
Cons
Convergys Acquiring Stream
It's a steady job
Dell Enterprise Basic Server Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2016
If you show up on time and maintain your stats this job can last you forever. The problem is there is no challenges or any growth availability as lack of any assistance with training or online courses to work towards certifications.
Pros
Do your job well you will not get fired
Cons
Poor benefits, no growth capability, little or no technical training
fun work place to be in
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 19, 2016
helpful crew and very nice atmosphere to work in hours accomidated to help w home life able to get to work thru bus line which was conveneient
Pros
nice break area
Cons
healthcare and secure area
as follows
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 8, 2016
management needs help
great people to work with
phone interaction is nice
some base and commission needs work, varies from w
job experience
Sirius XM Satellite radio (Former Employee) –  dominican republicJune 5, 2016
great days i really enjoyed the work and the company itself as well as my co-workers to a point that i miss those days at this moment but as always in life one has to move on.
i learnt everything that has to do with technical support for satellite radios in general including car radio, home satellite radio sound system,handheld satellite radios, new experiences in customer service and how to walk customers through to a solution in a timely manner.
i had very smart co-workers and exceptional human beings

i would say that the hardest part of the job was to answer billing related questions but it was always under control i never had a problem giving the correct information cause from time to time i became an expert.
the most enjoyable part of the job were the meetings.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Great Work experience
Technical Support Level 2 (Current Employee) –  San SalvaldorMay 30, 2016
Learned a lot about call center work, and had great co workers, but the hardest part of the job was the lack of education provided by the company. We had to learn on the road with the customers directly on the phone. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we learned on our own.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Managment not so good
awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  sargent bluff iowaMay 29, 2016
it was great being able to work on a computer all day. my team was awesome. there was always contests for free food and we got great discounts with at&t.
Great company to work for
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 26, 2016
Great job with lots of opportunities for advancement. Flexible scheduling and great coworkers. Excellent compensation and benefits. Lots of opportunities for learning and obtaining certifications.
Pros
Great employee recognition and reward programs
Cons
Outsource call center and contract changes
Standard call center job with gaming center for breaks
level three Consumer Advocate Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 26, 2016
This was a standard call center job with several contracts. Some contracts paid well while others paid very poorly. They had a small cafeteria and a gaming center for employees to unwind during breaks. Management was okay but little direction was ever given to employees other than training for job. Pay was okay, but not fantastic. Growth opportunities are very limited.
Pros
Video game lab for breaks, small cafeteria
Cons
Not enough parking, car was towed during work hours, no advancement opportunities
Enjoyed working for stream
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMay 12, 2016
Enjoyed the different shifts and tasks. A lot of incentives was offered through out the year, pizza party's,Didn't have to have a uniform. Just a fun place to work.
Pros
Different shifts, no uniforms.
Cons
NA
productive place to work
Billing agent & Technical support (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAApril 29, 2016
I enjoyed the people I worked with as well as the management team. It was a fulfilling position being able to help people that needed it.
good company
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 20, 2016
good place to work-fast paced work, customer service and sales experience required. ability to multi-task and work in ever changing work environment.
Transitional Employment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYApril 18, 2016
This facility served its purpose as a transitional facility. Looking back more than 10 years ago, I am glad that I found better opportunities: ie. I am now graduating Magna C^m-Laude with a Bachelors in Finance, a minor in Economics and a concentration in Risk Management Insurance and Accounting. I am also graduating in the top 10% of my senior class.

Can a facility out in the middle of nowhere provide this kind of opportunity?

Stream Global Services Reviews by Location