Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

good company to work for
Assisting customers (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2015
good company to work for and has plenty of potential to keep workers happy and satisfied. it is a growing and large company with a customer service based focus to help large corporations grow.
Good experience for first call center job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 24, 2015
Pros: Pays the bills, Convenient location to my home
Cons: Health Care, No pay raise
Normal day of work is clocking in and logging into the phones to wait for the calls to come in. Assist customers with questions about their account, their bills, their phone, their service, etc. Most of the management staff is approachable and helpful. Co-workers are easy to work with and get along with. Typically will work with agents on scheduling conflicts/carpool issues. What I feel is the more difficult part of my job is sometimes the long periods of time when no call volume is coming in. What is most liked about the job is mainly my team mates and my direct supervisor. Also the assistance I am able to provide fellow agents due to all the knowledge I have gained over the last four years of working there.
Closed
Dell Technical Support Professional (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 22, 2015
This business is now closed in Tampa. I believe they were bought out. For the record, it was absolutely terrible. Wouldn't recommend. They expected mass amounts of overtime and were never satisfied.
Fun job but only a temporary position.
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAJune 22, 2015
I enjoyed the work environment and the can do atmosphere, but the job only lasted as long as peak tax season since we were providing technical support for the TurboTax software.
Retention Expert
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJune 19, 2015
A typical day would include multitasking in a fast, but friendly, manner. High use of computer systems, phone operating systems, and maintaining positive coworker relationships.
I was able to grasp time management skills, along with multitasking abilities, and proper use of computer skills.
I had a great relationship with all of my managers throughout the building, including my trainer throughout – more... my training class.
I also was able to maintain positive relationships with my coworkers thought the training class and on the floor.
Hardest part was retaining customers to keep our product when they couldn't afford to do so; I always attempted to make it right for the customer on the other end of the phone by offering them options to keep the services they liked.
I always enjoyed hearing happiness and appreciation for the ability to keep their services at a affordable rate. While I was ranked number three on the floor before my ninety-day mark, I always had the challenge of improving my day-to-day and monthly numbers. – less
Poor company
customer service calls (Former Employee), Watertown, NYJune 18, 2015
In order get anywhere in this company you need to be a total kiss butt (it won't let me swear on here, but it is the total truth). The management staff is very rude. HR is hopeless when you have a question. They constantly have people quitting or the fire people for stupid reasons. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
What happens at Stream stays at Stream.
Team Manager, Nike (Former Employee), Sergeant Bluff, IAJune 18, 2015
Go in log on the phones and take customer service calls to place orders. VERY REDUNDANT AND BORING. No work/life balance there at all even when you were told during the interviewing process that they will work with you. You tell them you can only work day shift due to night school, they schedule you a training class for nights. No employee appreciation. When you make a report to HR about something that is going well beyond policy in the negative way, they do nothing. It's like a daycare there.

Hardest part of the job is getting the directions from the team manager who totally gives you the incorrect information.
Stream Review
Technical Support (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 3, 2015
Pros: Pay, benefits, people
Cons: Sales
This is a good job if you don't mind doing some sales to keep your support job. Great training, prepares you well for the job. Friendly working environment, and good pay.
survival Job
Apple Support Advisor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 2, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: management practices
I took this job more out of need of a job rather than wanting a career. It was the first job I got when I moved to Arizona. It was not all bad. I got some invaluable experience in apple products and met some really good friends while I was there. I did not like how the management seemed to care more about numbers than the people who produced the results for them.
Team work and personal stats
Customer Service/ Sales - Full Time (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJune 2, 2015
Pros: Pot Lucks
Cons: Coaching
Typical work day was an average of 75-100 calls. I was taught empathy and probing. Also sales and taking care of customers billing needs. Management didn't really seem to be great. They didn't quite spend the time needed to help me better my calls. Co-workers were great. No problem with them at all. Hardest part of the job was making sure the timing on each call was at the correct amount for the managers. Most enjoyable part of the job was Hourly.
not a fun place to work; no employee support aside from benefits
Network Support Expert (Former Employee), Beaverton, OR, then moved to Wilsonville, ORMay 22, 2015
Pros: in house cafe
Cons: did not provide training or opportunity to move into corporate from call center
Would not recommend, the company would not allow upward mobility between the call center and the corporate. Company would not allow lateral promotion between contract (call center) and corporate area for anyone hired to work in call center.
great company
nike commurce (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORMay 20, 2015
Pros: fun friendly and take care of there employees
good in every aspect only reason I left was the location change was to far for my schedule. I had a great time with the people and the environment. they gave us a lot of things to look forward to such as a pass to the Nike employee store once a month.
Great place to work.
Salesforce.com System Administrator CSR (Former Employee), Watertown, NYMay 7, 2015
Pros: great pay, great management
Cons: LOTS of hours
Loved the company. Wonderful management, Its a call center, so expect to be busy and work a lot, but it became a second family and home away from home to me. Awesome cafe, break room, newly remodeled. definitely recommend, but only if you can handle the hours :)
Unprofessional and unorganized.
Sales (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 1, 2015
I didn't enjoy this job much. When I worked for this company all of the managers were unprofessional and the company as a whole had leadership issues.
I don't know why it's requiring me to fill this out twice for same company
Dell Certified Computer Support Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 21, 2015
Pros: Good company
Cons: Keeping customers focused
It's a great company to work for. Good benefits, friendly staff. It's a call center environment, so be prepared to try to keep your call times under 15 minutes on average if you want to get raises.
It was simple and boring
agent (Former Employee), Sergeant Bluff, IAApril 16, 2015
Sat on the phone helping OEM customers of Sirius/XM satellite radio and offering up-sells to the customer if they needed it
International Star[t]
Dominican Rep (Former Employee), Santo DomingoApril 15, 2015
Getting to experience workforce in a international destination for an outsourcing company has been a wonderful professional and personal experience. Experiencing a whole new culture/environment while gaining work experience as a would here in the U.S. was definitely a highlight of that career.
work done
Customer Service (Former Employee), santo domingoMarch 27, 2015
Pros: paid lunches and breaks
Cons: very stressfull place to work
working in there was great; it represented a good time in my life, and all my customer service skills and sperience comes from working in there.
Pretty standard workplace with pool tables and Xbox.
Dell ProSupport Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Pool Tables, Food vendors daily and on Saturdays.
Cons: Pay and Benefits, No raises.
Pretty standard workplace with pool tables and Xbox. Everything is pretty standard, advancement is okay as long as there are positions needing to be filled. Managers are typically easy going and easy to work with.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2015
It is a fun environment with a lot of good people with experience willing to help. There is also a lot of opportunity to be promoted.

1 2 3 4 5

About Stream Global Services

How far do you want to climb the Stream career ladder? With our promote-from-within philosophy and your talent and ambition to – Read more

Stream Global Services Salaries