Stream Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYAugust 3, 2017
Working for this company was a great experience. I learned a lot in Customer Service and how to manage time wisely. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for reliability and great income.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJuly 29, 2017
Great company to be apart of. Friendly environment. Good benefits. Flexible schedules. Its was always fun to meet new people. It was a safe environment.
Took Maternity leave
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXJuly 26, 2017
I enjoyed working for Stream Global Services,I just had my baby in September so i just decided to take time off for my new baby, I loved the environment the incoming customers ,the managers and team coaches were awsome.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  EgyptJuly 20, 2017
Everything is ok there, everybody that works there is ok, you can work there with tranquility and you will take a good salary starting from 4000,, all ok
Not the best place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2017
Reminds me of high school. Unfortunately more drama than work is done here and management was part og the problem. The pay was ok but somewhere i didnt want to be.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Co workers and managers
okay
SP Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 7, 2017
It was a okay job to work there but the hours and the days I have to work was crazy but then it came a okay place to work there after a while of been there
Fun and productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJune 7, 2017
Always make sure you mute your phone and be on time work hard .... you will learn a lot about people I miss that the most. Also always knowing that you could advance in the job if you try hard enough
Pros
Full time job
Cons
Boring somedays
Typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMay 23, 2017
Stream is basically a run of the mill call center sweatshop. If you are fortunate enough to get on a contract that you can get some sort of certification from, then you may be able to make a descent life for yourself when you leave. Otherwise, it's paycheck to paycheck, working poverty for the rest of your life. Good Luck!
Pros
Slightly higher than minimum wage
Cons
High suicide risk
Customer Service / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 19, 2017
Cubicle life is where it's at! If you have a cool enough manager that lets you work w/ out micromanaging you could lay on the floor with your shoes off and feet up and as long as you handle calls things were gravy.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Friendly place to work
Customer Service Respresentative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2017
Stream Global Services is a business process outsource (BPO) service provider specializing in customer relationship management including inbound & outbound sales, customer care, customer retention, back office and technical support & warranty.
By October 2009, Stream Global Services has acquired EGS Corp., the indirect parent company of eTelecare Global Solutions in a stock-for-stock exchange.
Okay place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2017
This company was an okay place to work. Leadership had their favorites and cater to them while the rest of the team was basically on their on. Not a very good work environment.
Pros
Cons
not employee friendly
Amazing work environment and great job culture
Customer Service Trainer (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMarch 15, 2017
Great company as they are employee driven, meaning they take great pride in their employees and take care of them much more than a typical corporate company.
Love the people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAMarch 5, 2017
Loved the people u worked with. Policies would constantly change though. And some of there policies are definitely not employee friendly.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sergeant Blf, IAFebruary 10, 2017
I really dislike writing reviews about this company. All I will say is I am looking for another job. Upper management should of been cleared once convergys took over.
not very friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAFebruary 9, 2017
not a warm and inviting place to work, the visa area is and has to be a secret area. no one is allowed to discuss customers in any way which is good.
Pros
everything is secret
Cons
location
Communication skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJanuary 28, 2017
Assist customers and provide them with information regarding there accounts with their television services as well as their billing and taking payments. Being patient was very key at this job because no matter what the customer is always right even I never had a problem in this area. Very vocal and busy and the hours were extremely long(normal than average).
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJanuary 25, 2017
Give technical support over phone and emails to customers who are having issues.Log all calls and talk customers through trouble shooting process. Resolve issues if you can or send them up to replacement department if needed.Most of my managers were decent and did help if needed. Work culture was very relaxed and fun in our work area. The hardest part of the job is customers who refused to take instructions on fixing their device.
I enjoyed helping people get their device up and running.
Pros
relaxed work atmosphere
Cons
contracts leaving
no longer exists
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJanuary 24, 2017
its a call center... or was it shut down a few years after i left. i worked in the warrienty department, most phone calls were upset customers. sending replacement phones and the rare transfer to a supervisor if the customer asks.
great place to work. good benefits. make alot of money. crazy hours and schedule. nice/fun. nice staff. quick working.
Customer Service Representative for AT&T (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 17, 2016
Didn' t like it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMDecember 12, 2016
I did not like this company because of how it was ran when I worked there. It was hard to understand the work process because they kept changing all the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Stream Global Services Reviews by Location