Stream

Stream Employer Reviews

boring job
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Sergeant Bluff, IAJanuary 26, 2015
setting up sirius radio for customers. they did not want to let me go to my son's graduation from boot camp but finallly gave in
fun fast paced work enviroment
Tech Support/Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 8, 2014
easy work that any one can do but need to have better management and needs better tools. too many time there was a situation where i was instruced to do a task that my computer couldnt perform due to management not keeping up with maintance schedualing.
Great Job
Editor and Animator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 25, 2014
Working at Stream requires a brisk workflow & a multitude of skill sets, the great thing about Stream is the ability to be able to take a explore different creative approaches.
NA
Call Center/Tech Support (Former Employee), Phoenix ArizonaNovember 6, 2014
a typical day at work is keeping busy
I am an easy going person and treat people with respect
A nice place to work, but a lot of pressure
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 4, 2014
Pros: working with people and problem solving
Cons: the hours. shift bid, and i got 4 10 hour shifts.
Call center environment. On the phones all day. Mostly doing radio transfers from one vehicle to another.

I learned a lot of information about satellite radio and how it works.

Management was a little "sketchy."

My co-workers were awesome. A lot of teamwork and helping each other.

The hardest part of the job was the 10 hour days and dealing with the customers who you couldn't please, no matter what you did. Negative points that you got for each phone call listened to if you read a phrase wrong in scripts (meaning 'one word') Everyone was on pins and needles.

The most enjoyable part was talking to someone who was absolutely nice and friendly, and being able to help them with any issue. And the reward of, "you have been so helpful."
funk work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), IASeptember 29, 2014
A good and fun place to work. Every body always willing to help one another.
fun but productive
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Eagan, MNSeptember 18, 2014
fun but productive good enviorment with sweet workers and bosses very understandable and good with listening
Very casual workplace never a single dull moment
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMSeptember 10, 2014
handled inbound calls during an 8 hour shift, greeted customers with effective customer service, resolved network and device issues, learned to handle a fast pace work que, worked well with management and coworkers, very easy going and fun day with coworkers, hard part of job was not fixing customers issues but did set up a call back time to ensure a correct resolution, time flew by when very busy
fun and productive work place
Title - Sales Associate (Former Employee), tampa flAugust 26, 2014
Pros: incentives tvs gift cards games microwaves
Cons: didnt renew the contract to continue working
Recognized as one of the top 5% sellers. Serious & professional approach to job, ensuring that I can best assist members with accuracy, quality, integrity, & provided alternative solutions & alternatives for members to the best possible service expected. Successfully retained hundreds of clients account cancellation. The only bad thing I have to say about this job they didn't renew the contract and that's the only reason I left because we were contracted through America on line
Family
Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2014
I love going to work knowing it is a family bond, positive energy. My work place is my happy place and it always remain that way.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Carol stream ilJuly 29, 2014
very busy workplace. the hardest part of the job was having to sign out at the end of the day. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the customers and helping them solve there issues.
nice workplace for a job when you just need something
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 8, 2014
the place itself is not bad but things could be better nothings consistent. Of course things change but its something pretty much everyday and the info isnt always passed down from the managers to the employees and they your penalized for something you had no idea about.
they were all about numbers
Health Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Watertown, NYJune 25, 2014
Pros: co-workers are nice
Cons: breaks were too far apart, management wasn't nice
we would take call after call and management always pushed us to do more and it was never enough.
a typical day at work
agente (Former Employee), San Salvador, PRApril 27, 2014
Pros: 1 lunch of 1 hour
Cons: 2 breaks of 15 minutes
a typical day at stream it was really good because it was my second experience in a job in which i learned a lot about customer service i really liked to help people a lot and figure out theris problems and fulfill theis needs i used start working from 5am to 3pm in the morning was good taking few calls from our customers and as the time passed by the amount of calls were encrasing but they were easy to handdle ,programs that i used work with were easy to manage and something i really liked about my job is that with my co-workers we were so united if someone had a problem we were helping eachother the hardest part was when i had a customer that were complaining about the service but then i got use to it and i learned to be patient a be a good listerner to solve their problems as fast as i could and the most enjoyable part was when people tells u i really appreciate your help .
working at steam
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAApril 10, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: everything
awful experience the only upside was the money it made. otherwise they were very demanding and un flexible with schedules. very over baring and rude to the employees and also would go through a lot of employees because they did not treat them right.
it was a OK place to work.
Sales Operator (Former Employee), Watertown, NYMarch 25, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: some days was slow.
Being a phone operator was touch at times. The customer where rude sometime, but you had to be strong and keep your cool because you are residence the company.
its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: sitting down
Cons: explained in review
doesnt work with school schedules they take away benefits and comission if you have to work around a school schedule
An open work place that spiraled out of control
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 20, 2014
Pros: big lunch area with couches and huge tv's
Cons: management, co-workers, lack of rules, un-professional
There were one or two great managers but the majority of them were too interested in your love life or poking fun at you. If you paid $20 a month, then you could literally wear anything to work. From PJ's to club clothes. There was absolutely no professionalism and whenever a big client came to visit the building, no rules changed. It was chaos at best and I felt like the only professional person there. In my interview I wore a suit and tie and was mocked for it while being taken on a tour of the building.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), santo domingo, RDMarch 20, 2014
good work environment, friendly staff & great management.
Good Place to work
Customer Service Representative - Telephone Sales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: long hours and lots of call s
Great compensation and benefits. Management cared about employees. Work life balance

1 2 3 4