Fast growing logistics software company is seeking motivated top performers to help build long term relationships with clients in the shipping, logistics and transportation industries. We are seeking an office admin/executive assistent to help support day to day activities.
We are a global logistics software and service company providing solutions to carriers, brokers, agents, NVOCC and retail customers seeking to centralized management of their logistics demands. Our applications is built on a world class enterprise platform and gaining traction. We support 5 languages along with cloud data services. The company is actively expanding into the international markets with partners and clients.
- Strong communications skills
- Strong inter-personnel skills
- Strong presentation skills (both phone and in-person, and client interaction)
- Strong computer/internet skills (MS Word, MS Excel, other desktop apps)
- Ability to work with a team and independently (self motivated)
- Dependable and reliable individuals seeking a long term relationship to grow with the company
- Experience with talking directly with clients, task management,
- Experience with various web browsers (IE, Firefox and Google Chrome)
- Internet software experience a plus (like Salesforce.com, Quickbooks Online, Google Apps (email), Facebook or others cloud/internet solutions)
- US Citizens Only - No H1/L1 Visas or third parties accepted
- Must have internet connectivity
- Hourly position
- Contract position (1099)
- Flexible work schedules
- Part time is available
- Remote work may be possible
- Training/Education is provided on product, processes, services
We are looking for motivated individuals who like challenges.
Please reply with the following:
- Interest in the position
- Availability to work