About Streamline Health:
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM) is a healthcare industry leader in capturing, aggregating and translating enterprise data into knowledge - actionable insights that reduce exposure to risk, enhance operational performance and improve patient care. Through our Looking Glass™ Platform we provide clients with meaningful, intelligent SaaS-based solutions from patient engagement to reimbursement. We share a common calling and commitment to advance the quality of life and the quality of healthcare – for society, our industry, our clients and the communities they serve, and the individual patient.
The Implementation Consultant, HIM, reports to the Manager, Operational Consulting. He/she is responsible for working closely with client departments that will be impacted by the implementation of Streamline Health HIM solutions, during all stages of the implementation.
- Determines their assigned clients’ department functional requirements by conducting interviews with key personnel, reviewing current policies/procedures, and observing and collecting information about the use of current systems.
- Assists with forms and documentation redesign to increase efficient capture of information.
- Provides solution expertise on the Streamline Health solutions.
- Performs client training.
- Facilitates system design work sessions and documentation to determine best use of all solutions.
- Builds tables and performs system set up as needed.
- Offers assistance to their client in making custom workflow design decisions.
- Participates in the User Acceptance Testing to insure system functions as designed.
- Supports the client during the entire project implementation lifecycle.
- Conducts post-implementation assessments.
- Assists Client Support in resolving client issues and answering questions.
- Advises Solution Management and Sales Team when needed.
- Supports all Streamline policies, processes and procedures.
- RHIT/RHIA Certification preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospital HIM department or in HIM consulting.
- In depth knowledge of all HIM processes, both from an acute care as well as clinic or physician office setting.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Excellent teamwork and rapport building skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple, concurrent assignments/projects successfully.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior training and presentation skills with the ability to convey ideas and concepts to others in a positive and effective manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Visio and Microsoft SharePoint Server a plus.
- Ability to travel 50% (may exceed during normal project timeframes).
- Preferred location, Atlanta, GA.
- Air travel required as is ability to drive to client locations across the US and Canada.
To apply, please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Streamline Health provides solutions that help hospitals and physician groups improve efficiencies and business processes across the...