About Streamline Health:
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM) is a healthcare industry leader in capturing, aggregating and translating enterprise data into knowledge - actionable insights that reduce exposure to risk, enhance operational performance and improve patient care. Through our Looking Glass™ Platform we provide clients with meaningful, intelligent SaaS-based solutions from patient engagement to reimbursement. We share a common calling and commitment to advance the quality of life and the quality of healthcare – for society, our industry, our clients and the communities they serve, and the individual patient.
The Implementation Consultant, HIM, reports to the Manager, Operational Consulting. He/she is responsible for working closely with client departments that will be impacted by the implementation of Streamline Health HIM solutions, during all stages of the implementation.
- Determines their assigned clients’ department functional requirements by conducting interviews with key personnel, reviewing current policies/procedures, and observing and collecting information about the use of current systems.
- Assists with forms and documentation redesign to increase efficient capture of information.
- Provides solution expertise on the Streamline Health solutions.
- Performs client training.
- Facilitates system design work sessions and documentation to determine best use of all solutions.
- Builds tables and performs system set up as needed.
- Offers assistance to their client in making custom workflow design decisions.
- Participates in the User Acceptance Testing to insure system functions as designed.
- Supports the client during the entire project implementation lifecycle.
- Conducts post-implementation assessments.
- Assists Client Support in resolving client issues and answering questions.
- Advises Solution Management and Sales Team when needed.
- Supports all Streamline policies, processes and procedures.
- RHIT/RHIA Certification preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospital HIM department or in HIM consulting.
- In depth knowledge of all HIM processes, both from an acute care as well as clinic or physician office setting.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Excellent teamwork and rapport building skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple, concurrent assignments/projects successfully.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior training and presentation skills with the ability to convey ideas and concepts to others in a positive and effective manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Visio and Microsoft SharePoint Server a plus.
- Ability to travel 50% (may exceed during normal project timeframes).
- Preferred location, Atlanta, GA.
- Air travel required as is ability to drive to client locations across the US and Canada.
To apply, please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Streamline Health provides solutions that help hospitals and physician groups improve efficiencies and business processes across the...