About Streamline Health:
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM) is a healthcare industry leader in capturing, aggregating and translating enterprise data into knowledge - actionable insights that reduce exposure to risk, enhance operational performance and improve patient care. Through our Looking Glass™ Platform we provide clients with meaningful, intelligent SaaS-based solutions from patient engagement to reimbursement. We share a common calling and commitment to advance the quality of life and the quality of healthcare – for society, our industry, our clients and the communities they serve, and the individual patient.
The Integration Consultant reports to the Director, Integration Services, and is responsible for using standard methodology to create repeatable, on time, quality integration implementations.
- Seek continuous improvement in the areas of process, optimization, technology and tools leveraged to provide monitoring and services.
- Participate in triage meetings for escalated client issues and needs.
- Deliver on all performance targets established.
- Implement technical solutions based on established team process.
- Work with clients directly to establish proper integration environmental variables and conditions.
- Create interface solutions that include an HL7 engine and SQL; other solutions may also be used.
- Use Crystal Reporting to create and update reports.
- Install, test, and troubleshoot Interface Engine solutions.
- Work with team members to ensure a smooth transition to Support.
- Provide timely project documentation for multiple audiences.
- Train clients on interface and integration systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Rhapsody, Mirth or other interface engines.
- Proven working knowledge of HL7 with ADT, ORU, and MDM messaging.
- SQL experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Information Technology/software industry.
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction at all levels.
- Superior analytical skills for efficient troubleshooting.
- Capacity to effectively manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at training others on interface monitoring, process flow and troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, dependability and work ethic.
- Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled/non-scheduled basis.
- Capability to use Crystal Reporting to create and modify Crystal reports (preferred).
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time using a computer.
To apply, please click on the following link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1724617/Integration-Consultant
Indeed - 20 days ago
Streamline Health provides solutions that help hospitals and physician groups improve efficiencies and business processes across the...