We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and work until the end of summer 2013 with a possibility of the position being extended.
***LOCAL candidates only need apply**
*Onsite work only in Foster City, CA**
**No relocation assistance provided**
****We do not offer work visa sponsorship***
- Identify channel partners that are likely to be interested in Streetline’s new product. Prioritize these lists for the highest impact and results.
- Initiate calls, emails, and campaigns via Salesforce.com, lead customer outreach to increase awareness about Streetline’s new product.
- Drive the leads to conversions to successful channel partnerships and sales by channel partners of our products.
- Aid the sales and marketing teams with various requests, including sending emails, making phone calls, or updating Salesforce.com on their behalf.
Skills & Requirements
- College Junior, Senior, or recent college grad
- Preferred majors of Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Highly motivated, creative, and energetic
- Ability to be a team player as well as work independently
- Thrive in a startup environment and wear multiple hats
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent multi-task, prioritization, and organization abilities
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Streetline is making smart cities a reality, starting with next generation smart parking solutions.
Streetline guides drivers (via Smart Phone and computer) to open parking spaces, helps them pay for parking by phone, and can even set a timer for meter expiration. Streetline also helps cities better manage their parking assets, increase city revenue, and calm the congested streets.
At Streetline, you’ll get hands on experience in a fun, startup environment. You’ll love our foosball table, free company lunches on Tuesdays/Thursdays, and our convenient Foster City location with shuttle to/from Cal Train.
No recruiter submissions will be accepted