Streetline Inc. is seeking Software Engineers (back-end) at every experience level (Onsite work only in our Foster City, CA headquarters) who want to take full responsibility for their project through the entire life cycle from design to production.
**LOCAL Candidates only**
**No relocation offered**
A wide range of duties that may include:
- Full responsibility for own project from requirements all the way through production deployment.
- Communicate proactively with product management to determine product needs based on business requirements.
- Help build and expand our customer facing portal
- Assist operations (second level)
- Expand our internal services via REST APIs
- Enhance our ETL and Data archiving processes to meet new requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3 + years experience with back-end server side
- 3 + years experience in software development
- Proficiency in at least two of the following: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Java, Python, PHP
- Excellent communication skills and team oriented
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Test driven development and test automation
- Data mining
- Data modeling/ database experience
Streetline is making smart cities a reality through sensor-enabled mobile and web applications, starting first with smart parking. We just closed our Series C $25M financing, and we're actively seeking to grow our team to enable the Internet of Things for smart cities.