The Manager for our promotional products division is a ground floor opportunity with tremendous potential for someone seeking growth, career development, and upside income.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years overall experience, and two (2) years experience in the promotional products industry, preferably at the distributor level. In this role, you will oversee multiple functions including procurement, sourcing, supplier management, order management, logistics, P&L, sales support, administration, marketing and business development.
The Manager will be responsible for generating and fulfilling sales with existing clients and developing new opportunities with external customers. Will also assist in growth strategies for the unit as well as be focused on maintaining and building relationships.
- Review product needs of current external customers and determine other opportunities
- Generating and developing new business accounts to increase sales
- Serve as a strategic partner to customers in the selection of products which supports marketing plans
- Manage fulfillment process from receipt of purchase order to product deliver to collections.
- Develop relationships with product supplier vendors
- Become knowledgeable on supplier product offerings and keep up to date on new products
- Maintain accurate records
- Create proposals to potential clients
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, understanding, and courtesy to represent the organization with a great reputation
- Partner with internal sales representative to ensure client satisfaction.
Resident of CT
Three years’ overall experience, with at least two years in promotional products
Bachelor degree (preferably in marketing)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good knowledge of promotional products industry, including suppliers and the various uses of promotional products in client companies.
Excellent attention to detail
High energy Self-starter,
Knowledge of the promotion industry
Strong service orientation, with ability to fulfill internal sales groups’ needs with their current clients.