Stripes LLC is in the process of interviewing candidates for Assistant Store Manager for the multiple Divisions. This position will report directly to the Store Manager.
Some areas of responsibility include:
- With management, ensures that the overall store condition complies with company standards including; store cleanliness, foodservice, customer service and merchandising – thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels and shortage control – fast, friendly and delicious.
- Fosters a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements.
- Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast, friendly and delicious.
- Maintains 100% in-stock efficiency on top selling items.
- Ensures team members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Sustains sales and promotes business at a store location.
- Supports marketing campaigns and sales promotions, and prepares merchandise displays.
- Monitors sales activities through cashier analysis to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service.
- Examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Promotes sales and profits for a store location.
- Analyzes financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortages, cashier analysis to identify business opportunities and increase sales.
- Embraces Company policies, goals and programs as a role model.
- Ensures quality and consistent implementation of all marketing, merchandising, foodservice and gasoline programs maintaining an awareness of safety and security and high level of store appearance.
- Plans and prepares work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- With management, promotes strong, sales focused teams through recruiting, hiring, training and coaching to develop top performing team members.
- Coaches team members in all store responsibilities.
- Mentors team members on how to handle difficult and complicated situations
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of retail, fast food or sales experience and at least six (6) months with Stripes is required. Demonstrates exemplary customer service skills
- Proficient computers knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel), PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience preferred
- Committed to work flexible hours, days, nights, weekends and holidays; Stores operate 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week; Must be flexible to work Monday through Sunday; On-call duty
Indeed - 5 months ago