(This is Contract to Hire Position. You will be on our rolls for approximately six months and then be directly hired by our client.)
This is a rare opportunity to leverage your competencies to touch millions of people and businesses each and every day. Our client is the largest payment processor of in the United States and they processes over $1 trillion a year in credit and debit card transactions. They are on the cutting edge of technology and you will be working on their payment platforms and supporting systems that are considered among the best in the industry. Your peers will be the best and brightest in the industry, with both the drive and ambition required to keep a step ahead in the market. Being a family of companies, they also have the ability to offer employees a wide array of careers in which you can leverage their skills and advance their future.
- This is an Information Security Consultant level position and requires someone with 8+ years of experience in Information security. The ideal candidate for this Information Security Consultant would be someone with strong experience in many of the following areas:
- Ability to analyze, distill and interpret available data from internal systems using basic (syslog, snmp) and advanced (SIEM, EnCase, Wireshark) tools;
- Robust operational knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, network protocols, network topology and architecture, Windows and Unix operating systems, system logs events, anti-virus technologies, authentication systems (AD, LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, ACF2), DNS, DHCP, SNMP, NetFlow and application development processes/lifecycles;
- Robust information security knowledge of firewall systems, IPS systems, proxy systems, load balancers, remote access systems, packet capture procedures and applications, packet capture analysis, vulnerabilities, OWASP, and patching best practices;
- Ability to create, mature, develop and utilize forensic procedures, techniques, reporting and applications involving all forensic tools utilized;
- Knowledge of network intrusion techniques, vulnerabilities, exploits, advanced malware, and the corresponding detective and preventative techniques;
- Experience with forensic tools such as Accessdata FTK, Guidance Encase, SANs SIFT with the ability to apply forensic methodologies to any forensics tool.
Compensation: Based on Experience.
Minimum Experience: 8 years of Information security experience
Type of position: Contract to Hire
Relocation accepted: Yes
H1 Sponsorship/ transfer offered: No
If you are currently not looking for a change, I would appreciate it if you could refer any friends, colleagues, relatives or acquaintances that might fit this role. If your referral is hired by our clients, you would be eligible for referral fee of $400 or more as per Strivector’s Referral Reward Program.
About Strivector Corp
Strivector is a recruitment and staffing agency formed by a team of seasoned professionals who have joined hands to provide more value than we could as individuals. Our highly competent recruiters are passionately focused on creating win-win opportunities for our candidates and our customers.
Strivector offers end to end recruitment solutions where we source candidates, conduct a preliminary screening, schedule interviews and help...