Stroll

Stroll Employee Reviews

Spacious Work Environment
Warehouse Shipment Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 22, 2015
Working provided and valuable sense of brotherhood and comradery. There were never things that I could not bring to management as ideas to help with the company and I was always made to feel welcomed, even during my early weeks there.
Productive work place
Sales Associate / Bill Collector (Inbound) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch on fridays
Provided Customer Service
Sold language learning software
Negotiated Settlements and payment plans
Good entry level job
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 5, 2014
Review available upon interview. I would prefer my review to not be shown publicly on Indeed or any other site.
Popularity Contest
Sales/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great upper management
Cons: the democracy is a popularity contest
When I worked at Stroll I enjoyed the atmosphere. Unfortunately I noticed that there was a little too much gossip and hearsay involved in the advancements offered. If you aren't a popular co- worker don't expect to be promoted. Also, don't speak about anything but the weather. Anything you say and or do can and will be reported by co-worker looking to get ahead.
The manager and HR department are awesome, if you're a valuable worker they will find ways to utilize your skills.
it was the best of times
Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaJune 27, 2014
A typical day at Stroll could be very busy or extremely slow. It would require me to be ready for anything. I had to be able to keep myself busy finding other work related jobs to do when it was slow or kick my pace up a few notches when it was a busy day. I enjoyed free lunch every Friday and my co workers were not only friendly but they were helpful. The hardest part of my day would be when dealing with angry customers. As mush as i wanted to help them it was a bit difficult trying to do that while being cursed and sworn at. Although it did teach me to grow a thicker skin. The most enjoyable part of my day would be when the pace slowed down and me and my coworkers could do independent projects to further help the company grow.
Great location, room for growth, slightly deceptive marketing
Sales Team Leader (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 30, 2014
Pros: health benefits, free lunches, co-workers
Cons: lack of sales commission, not enough challenge, redundant work
A typical day would entail with reviewing sales numbers of each team member from the prior day, then monitoring live sales calls and providing feedback and constructive criticism, holding individual coaching sessions, taking supervisor calls as needed and providing generalized assistance to representatives on the floor. I worked directly with higher management to discuss ideas about boosting sales and moral. I learned how to balance a variety of different responsibilities and to execute difficult decisions.
The employees make the job worth coming to.
CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch fridays
Cons: everything else
This place is not morrally correct. Their buisness practice is border line legal. You wont be proud to be an employee but if you go by the book you are gauranteed a paycheck every other week.
Free lunch on fridays.
Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 13, 2013
Pros: free lunch on fridays
Cons: micro managed by inexperienced staff
if you like to be Micro managed then this is the place for you..
trying to get people to keep products
Bilingual call service representative (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 15, 2013
I answer calls in english and spanish and try to get them to keep a product that most people do not know they bought.
Stroll Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2013
Pros: free lunch friday
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work includes being punctual, responding to the call cue, and assisting other employees. I learned how to deal with happy and angry customers, billing, and handling account information.
Sales company for language programs
Bilingual Product Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2012
Pros: great experience with languages, great experience with people and corporate values.
Cons: customers were sometimes unpleasant.
I started as a customer service rep, and we answered phone calls all day and answered questions about the product, which was usually Pimsleur language programs. I learned a lot about people, being persuasive, listening well, and I learned that I'm a very good salesperson. I liked my manager a lot. He was encouraging and honest, very to-the-point, and I like that. I liked my co-workers a lot. Because I was really good as a rep, I was promoted to a sales specialist. The hardest part was having bad sales days and being very critical of myself, but the best part was that overall, I was very good at my job and my managers recognized me for that with awards and praise. I also loved speaking Spanish everyday, as I was the Spanish-speaking contact.
Stressful and Deceitful Marketing Practices
Customer Care Advocate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 7, 2012
Pros: free lunch every fridays.
Cons: mentally unhealthy work environment.
This is a very deceitful internet marketing company. They practice bait and switch which is actually illegal. Not to mention that they have a Huge turn over rate.