SAS Technical Architect
-This position(s) requires a minimum of five years of increasingly complex and progressive experience with SAS/BASE, SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence, SAS Data Integration, SAS Management Console, SAS/JMP & SAS Enterprise Guide.
-This position(s) requires a minimum of five years architecting and administering SAS environment.
- Serve as a senior level resource(s) that is skilled with these products to support various analytics, reporting, data management, architecture, administration and ad hoc reporting.
-The Technical Architect for this project will need to have a wide array of skills and experience with multiple product suites. This person will have to wear multiple hats throughout the engagement.
- In addition to direct experience/knowledge of how to use these products, it is necessary to understand how they interoperate. Administration of the environment will also be crucial.
-SAS Enterprise Data Integration.
- DI Studio to create data integration jobs- integration tasks.
- DI project repositories and change management as needed.
- Experience with some basic best practices of data integration.
- Experience creating DI jobs and scheduling them to run on the server to bring in source data, modify it as needed and load target data.
- Understanding of what data formats are needed for statistics, modeling and QC analysis.
- SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence.
- Information Map Studio and Web Report Studio to create metadata information maps and web reports as needed.
- SAS Information Delivery Portal as a means to surface web reports and content to report consumers.
- SAS BI Dashboard to create dashboard reports as needed.
-OLAP Cube Studio in creating OLAP cubes that can be surfaced in web reports, Enterprise
Guide, MS Excel, etc.
- Enterprise Guide to perform ad-hoc reporting.
- SAS Stored Processes to create reusable code that can be used across reporting environments.
- SAS QC Analyst/Statistical Modeler is crucial. Some examples include:
- Create Data Integration jobs to prepare data for QC, STAT and/or E-Miner modeling projects.
- The ability to surface SAS Analyst results as viewable reports within the SAS EBI environment using any of the available EBI reporting methods.
- Finally there is some level of Platform Administration that will need to be performed.
- Starting and stopping SAS Servers.
- Starting and stopping mid-tier.
- Perform basic troubleshooting through examining SAS Server logs and interfacing with SAS support as needed.
- Using the SAS Management Console to perform some basic administration work.
Create users and groups.
Define new data libraries from various sources including SAS datasets and RDBMS systems.
Create metadata folders and file system folders as needed.
Define security, authentication and roles.
Administering scheduled jobs.
- Be (or rapidly become) a thought-leader in the area of quality control with respect to QLA(Quality Control Analysis) and ECM(Enterprise Case Management) as it pertains to the customer’s mission.
- Be able to generate written documentation of all work performed.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to manage daily tasks with little direct supervision.
- Be imaginative, inquisitive and able to troubleshoot issues;
- Be customer focused; and have good oral and written communication skills (including the ability to communicate effectively).
- Understand and translate client´s business requirements into workable technical solutions.
- This consultant will also work hand in hand with the QC Analyst/Statistical Modeler and the internal SAS QLA/ECM resource in performing workshops as well as activities within the day to day needs of the project.
Must be US Citizen and pass a panel of background checks including drug and other testing.
The work is 100% on Site in Ohio
No Agencies Please
Send resumes to Larry.McHugh@strongtower-us. com in Microsoft Word