STRUCTURAL

STRUCTURAL Employer Reviews

The Most Enjoyable Part of The Job
Office Manager (Current Employee), Sulphur, LAApril 25, 2014
Pros: friendly staff, teamwork
Cons: benefits
The most enjoyable part of my job, is working with others. I love the staff, everyone works well together as a team.
Not a trust worthy job with false raise promises
Lead man/Construction (Former Employee), Deer Park, TXFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: heathcare and lies
10 - 12 hour work days in all types of weather
Travel a lot
Terrible management
ex-cons for co-workers
not having the rigght eqipment for a job
the finished project
Team oriented company focused 100% on Safety
Project Manager (Former Employee), Trenton, MIJanuary 11, 2014
Cons: health care and work / home life
A safety company that performs construction work. Focused on planning, planning, planning, and execution. I really enjoy the team focused leadership.
too many time laid off
Laborer (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: over time
Cons: laid-off all the time
company laid off all the time i cant live on 2 days a week and sometime no work for weeks
This company is HORRIBLE....
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Deer Park, TexasSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: a great transitional job
Cons: low salary, unprofessional work enviroment, small company, not progressive, no career advancement, chaotic
Stay away, this company in Deer Park is small, "hill-billyish", and low budget. I worked as a Business Development Manager, and it was the workst experience of my life. You are reimbursed for lunch with clients. Basicially you pay for everything out of pocket and you are paid back by the company. It takes forever to receive your funds. The company is small, in constant chaos, and a total dump to work in. They are unorganized and not an ideal location for today's professional. I was there, trust me! The management staff is unqualified and many do not have degrees. The office manager, brings her 3 infant boys to the office and they are rude and out of control. The turn around is horrible, people quit or don't show up often. They have an unfavorable rep with clients for not completing jobs properly, hence its's difficult to gain business. The salary is LOW and there is no opportunity for career advancement. I was there for a short time and went to a MAJOR INTERNATIONAL GERMAN company soon afterwards. I have a technical degree and over 13 years experience in oil and gas, it was not a good fit for me. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! It's a total joke.
Focused and Driven Company and Team Members
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Elgin, ILDecember 24, 2012
Pros: job security, overtime opportunities for t/as
Cons: demanding and high level of travel required
Every day at Structural is unique due to the complex nature of each individual project. My experience has largely been in the field working along side our field force and focusing on safety, schedule, and QA/QC.
Working for Structural
Lead man / Crane Operator (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 19, 2012
Structural is a good company to work for, there safety standards are very high. I have learned that safety is not just something that you pratice while you are at work and then stop as soon as you get off, it is a life style that you need to live 24/7 and you truly need to believe in it in order to work safely.
Structural has fairly good managment team they do not set themselve up above everyone else, they lead by example, and they invest alot of time and money in teaching us the correct and safe way of doing things.
I like working for structural because I can learn new things everyday and because I am faced with a new challenge everyday. One of the reason I do not like working for structural is it involves alot of traveling and being away from my family.
This was a great job!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 26, 2012
Pros: great family fun, easy laid back office, flexable
Cons: being the only woman can be difficult, i could never miss because they wouldn't know how to run office so i got called at home every time.
This job was an office full of 7 men and no woman and NO organizational skills! when I came in they had no phone system set up, fax machine, papers were everywhere and jumbled together. I took over the office and got a filing system going, created a phone message and links to each employees direct line or voicemail. set up their email accounts to work in a way that helped them out. I answered phones, faxed, filed, set up appointments, created emails and letters, made long distance phone calls for meetings. helped arrange travel plans for bosses. I was able to learn from the engineers a little about autocad and just the general structural enginering procedures and protocals. This was a neat experiance where they needed a mom who was a perfectionist!

About STRUCTURAL

Since 1971, Landscape Structures Inc. has been the leading commercial playground equipment manufacturer in the world. Our employee-owned – Read more