Stryker

Stryker Employee Reviews

Excellent
Sr. Quality Inspector (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 21, 2015
Great medical device company, great 401K beneft, wonderful co-workers, great supervisor and manager, a lot of fun time. the best place to work
Great company that is leading the way in orthopedic surgery!
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), New JerseyMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great managers, benefits, and opportunities to grow.
Cons: not a single con comes to mind.
Great company to work for. Great benefits, managers, and employees. You will learn a lot about orthopedic surgery and will be handsomely rewarded for hard work. I highly recommend this company.
productive and safe place to work
Operator (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJMay 10, 2015
productive, good environment , safe place to work. fast pace of work must be able too work fast and make sure to put quality first. Nice co-worker that you can depend on.
Great teams, too much politics, closed-minded management
Application Engineer (Former Employee), TexasApril 29, 2015
HR does a good job of trying to keep things fun. People are respectful of each other.

Horrible politics between divisions; divisions do not work together.
Know what's expected of you.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: Money
Cons: Hours
They give you everything that you need to do your job well. The co-works was the absolute best part of this job. The hours suck though. Not realistic for people with families.
Horrible Company
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaApril 13, 2015
Horrible People, Too much Impertinent people.. Very click environment and poor management for employees.Communication can be challenging in such a large organization.
Constant learning environment and fast paced.
Junior Accountant (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJApril 11, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of checking the reconciliation and journal entry binders to make any necessary updates. Following up on emails. Processing Intercompany invoices or billings, making sure they are logged then filed. Completing reconciliations before the deadline. Booking journal entries on behalf of management. Along with, making sure office has all its necessary supplies. I, now, have more hands on experience with debits and credits, reconciling accounts, looking at financials statements and understanding them, and communicating with affiliates. Despite the heavy workload, everyone is quite determined and self-motivated. The hardest part of my job is wanted to learn more but not having the time to do so. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact there is so much to learn, and opportunity to grow in my profession.
great place to wor
Sand blaster (Former Employee), mahwah njApril 9, 2015
Stryker was a great place to work. I enjoyed sand blasting and learning new things everyday. The management ws also very nice.
Excellent Company
Senior Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIApril 9, 2015
Customers tell me on a daily basis how thrilled they are with Stryker Service! Very rewarding opportunity to work with great coworkers.
Couldn't ask for a better Manager
Senior Project Manager/ Business Analyst (Current Employee), Portage, MIApril 2, 2015
Pros: Supervisor
Independent atmosphere. Do your work and show results. Great place to work! Be able to manage time effectively and take the initiative.
Good Company to work. Sales Driven Company
Field Quality Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJApril 2, 2015
Stryker is a very good company to work for. The Field personnel is very dedicated to ensuring that patient success comes first.
Great Place for Hard Working People
Senior Analyst, SEC Reporting (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMarch 31, 2015
This is a high paced work environment. If you can keep up, you can go far. The internal mobility is exceptional. You have great opportunities to explore the company through different positions.
WONT HIRE YOU IN
Assembler (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMarch 30, 2015
Tough to get hired in. Have to be there long enough and sometimes still go YEARS without getting hired. Apply at your own risk
No Work/Life Balance
Human Resources (Current Employee), ArizonaMarch 29, 2015
No Work/Life Balance; Low compensation, Management - not supportive. Culture is biased and run by Internal Employees. No Diversity.
Performance consistently exceeds objectives and is of exceptional caliber.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJMarch 26, 2015
Outstanding performance in scheduling meetings, coordinating domestic and international travel. Managing all essential tasks in the office for the Chief Medical & Scientific Officer and his staff. Keeping accurate and complete records of all expenses and reports.
Well Employed and great experience
Service Coordinator of the Loaner Taskforce (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free coffee, fruit, great cafeteria, pleasant co-workers
Cons: Very low job security
I greatly enjoyed working for Stryker. I had very pleasant co-workers with daily interactions as we often bounced suggestions back and forth to improve work methods and communication styles with the customer. I unfortunately was unable to get any training due to the Stryker Trainer changing jobs, so I quickly taught myself along with assistance from my co-workers how to assimilate into the customer service coordinator position. I made hundreds of phone calls a day to hospitals and service reps out in the field and generated multiple lists to coordinate our team as well as the sales force. Though the job was the same every day, the nuances were different each time I had to talk to a customer. We developed a system to improve loaner return due to the staggering numbers of delinquent loaners. Our system had drastically improved return rate. The hardest part of the job was having to leave it. After we improved the return rate, the job was completed and I had to leave my co-workers behind, but I at least gained great new experiences.
stryker/no quality
HR Receptionist (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMarch 22, 2015
When new management took over the company slipped with quality, and quantity became the importance, I was asked to do things that I did not believe was right, but did not question my boss
Liked the job, not the people
Anonymous (Former Employee), San JoseMarch 21, 2015
Company based on competitiveness amongst teams;this builds a divide. Some of the worst attitudes amongst peers. Really enjoyed my job however movement and advancement takes time. Benefits were good
A great place to learn and work
Sr. Quality Inspector (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Good employee benefits
Cons: Work starts early
I learn a lot of new knowledge from Stryker, meet a lot of nice coworkers and am given opportunities to challenge my technical capabilities.
Great Vision / Poor Excecution
m (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: great people and environment. awesome 401k plan, free drinks and ping pong table, yoga, and gym
Cons: cliques, home grown talent are overlooked and rarely promoted to management level
Great people and environment. Awesome 401K plan. can often times feel like high school (cliques). Inexperience management group and often times only stay with a department for 2 years then move on.

1 2 3 4 5

About Stryker

Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make – Read more

Stryker Salaries