STS Employee Reviews

A spectacular freelance position
Marketing, Talent and HR Director (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 3, 2015
An amazing internet presence, STS/Simplyscript is a best-of-the-breed talent search site. One which I am honored to have helped hone and bring to the fore front.
its a job but i want some thing better
A&P Mechanic / Sheet (Current Employee), Goodyear, AZJune 29, 2015
its a job that will do for now but i want to have some thing better in life for me and my family. because at some of the jobs i was sent to i could not afford to live there for the cost of living verses wages.
Truly enjoyable place of employment
PCA (Current Employee), levittown, paJune 29, 2015
My typical day at work is hanging out with 21, 3rd grade students. I have watched them excel and show true pride in themselves. I have also become close with the teacher and a fellow PCA. It truly feels like a big family (with many kids).
A great first career job
Entry Level Technician (Current Employee), Mount Holly, NJJune 25, 2015
Pros: management is kind, coworkers are great, great first career job, 401k plan
Cons: Most days the shop is slow
The most enjoyable day at work is knowing that the customer came to you with a problem and you were able to fix it and possibly making that customer happy and returns often. With coworkers its honestly a hit or miss if you work with great employees. The management for STS is probably the best I have seen in a long time.
Rewarding with job satisfaction
Chief Enlisted Manager (Former Employee), Hurlburt Field, FLMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great Teammates
Cons: Leaving my family behind.
Great place to work, knowing your efforts had significant impact. Learned that effort and teamwork are necessary for successful achievement.
Coworkers were the best in the world, having to fight a two year pipeline just to get into the unit.

Hardest part of the job was having to leave it.

Most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference on the national level, from helping victims of Hurricane Katrina, to the nation of Haiti after the earthquake.
productive work site, but little integrity of management
sheet metal (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 12, 2015
clockin receive work card, set up for job duties, such as required tools need, complete job, two break, plus lunch, workcards return.clean up and clock out
Good company to work for. They have good benefits and and friendl employees that are helpful.
System Administrator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: Lots of free online training avaiable
Cons: Not enough lateral movement within the position.
A good company to work for. Very professional employees that are dedicated. The management team is very helpful in explaining benefits. Co-workers are knowledgeable. The parent company isn't local and sometimes documentation doesn't always get to employees in timely manner.
Typical...for the industry
Sr. Cabinet Maker, Supervisor / Int. Spec. (Former Employee), Jensen Beach, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: wages are good
Cons: "inexperience"....get paid the same as "experience"
Show up on time, do your work well, and be proud of what you do and feel good about the job that's done. I enjoyed the work that we accomplished.
Excellent communication. Productive and dependable.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Hatboro, PAFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches. someone to ensure that your day was successful.
Cons: duties that made you uncomfortable when you were not sure what was expected of you.
My experience working with STS was rewarding. Access to job availability was frequent and within reasonable time. The communication between employee and staff was professional.

A typical day at work was productive and effective, because the staff made you feel welcome and an integral part of the learning environment.

The hardest part of the job was getting to places that were unfamiliar. However, that was seldom. The most enjoyable part was working with a community in which you were instantly adopted as an asset to the learning environment.
Not easy work
Damage Prevention Specialist (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 13, 2015
lot of walking involved. management could have listen to the employees better
Great place to sub!
Substitute (Current Employee), Aston, PAJanuary 4, 2015
I enjoy STS because of the flexibility, the range of districts I can work in, and the positive relationships I've made. The best part of my job is getting to teach the students to lessons, while adapting and re-arranging the day as I see fit. It's a enjoyable experience!
Fun and productive place to work
Pca (Former Employee), New Holland, PADecember 15, 2014
Pros: rewarding due to teaching
Cons: high stress
I enjoyed the students and the staff here. I assisted my student who was deaf with interpretation , her bahvioral needs, and her academic needs. I loved working in the various types of classrooms which were: Autistic Support, Emotional Support,MDS, Life Skills, and learning support.
its okay. could be better
Mechanic/assistant manager (partially) (Current Employee), East Windsor, NJDecember 12, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: managment.
I barely got to learn anything there. if you are looking for a place to learn and move up, east windsor sts is not the place to go. management lies about helping you out but the co-workers are great. after a year they all became like family.
great place to work
T.D.S representative (Former Employee), Bound Brook, NJDecember 11, 2014
a typical day would be pushing boxes, shipping off shipments, inventory, driving trucks and forklifts. The co-workers all took their job seriously and very friendly.Their wasnt a hard part of the job for me personally, i already had the skills and physical strengh.
Great contract work
Material Manager (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 6, 2014
STS has provided me with the tools to succeed in a management type of environment. All the various types of people I have met along the way has been amazing.
Excellent learning experience.
Manager of Operations (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALNovember 6, 2014
Pros: lots of interaction with other people.
Cons: phone calls at all hours of the day and night. no free time.
This was an incredibly stressful job which required much of my personal time. The opportunity to work with the customers and staff was incredibly rewarding. I also enjoyed watching the business grow.
Great environment, most employees have been with company for several years
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIOctober 8, 2014
Great environment, most employees have been with company for several years. Primairily hire for Direct Hires and high end Contracts with opportunity for temp to hire.
producitve and organized workplace
structure mechanic (Former Employee), mobile, alSeptember 17, 2014
my skills were used greatly the team members work great together each staff member was great at explaining what needed to be done.
The hardest part of job
DPS, Customer Service (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 26, 2014
Working in the cold outside. We had to perform work in all types of weather for our contractors.
it was good
Tax Preparer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2014
Pros: lots
Cons: not very many
i like the company alot great company great people they do the best tax prep