StubHub is currently seeking an operations minded, organized, self-starter to join our Bronx Field Operations team. The Field Operations Coordinator provides friendly and high quality service to StubHub’s customers. Ideal candidates are highly motivated and customer oriented, with a high attention to detail.
This position has a non-traditional schedule and applicants must be flexible and able to commit to this type of work dynamic. As a Field Operations Coordinator in the Bronx this role will be a dedicated primarily to LMS/Field Operations; with non-busy times dedicated to overall Customer Service, dependent upon local event calendar.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly, efficient, high-quality service to StubHub customers who send inquiries via email,
phone, face to face
- Distribute StubHub’s Last Minute Tickets at Bronx office location
- Assist NYC management team with logistics of covering regional events, including forecasting,
scheduling, and support
- Act as lead representative for day of event coverage
- Manage relationships with local area sellers pertaining to Field Operations
- Resolve customer problems using creative solutions at time of issue
- Effectively use all available technology tools and resources to resolve customer inquiries
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism and properly represent the StubHub brand
- Work to achieve overall operational excellence, individual job satisfaction, and career advancement
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Service and/or Operations
- College degree or equivalent
- Customer-facing or call center experience, retail operations preferred
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays) as dictated by event schedule
- Ability to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in fast paced, high-profile environments
Please submit a resume with cover letter explaining why you're interested in the position -- we're looking for smart and dynamic people to add to the mix.