Student Media Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst job I've ever had
Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 19, 2017
This company is extremely difficult to mold with. If you don't share the exact views of the managers (political, religious, etc), you will be treated differently. What was promised at the beginning of the internship did NOT occur, including flexible schedule, monetary compensation, and expectations.
Student Media Group Internship
Student Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 23, 2013
The Student Media Group internship was such an awesome and positive experience. It pushed me outside of my comfort zone which strengthened my communication skills. Any SMG employee was there to help and and motivate me if I ever felt discouraged. If you are determined and a hard worker then you will definitely get a lot out of it (and make good money too!).
Pros
build relationships and expand personal networks, learn to negotiate, improved communication skills, supportive and positive managers, make money
Cons
hearing the word "no" but the managers were always a phone call away to motivate me.