Committed to innovation, leadership, and discipline in the development, production and supply of internationally competitive quality products, Sturdy Corporation designs and manufactures intelligent electric actuators, integrated active control systems, information display systems, and data communication products for the OEM automotive, truck and marine markets.
Sturdy is a TS-16949 and ISO 14001 organization. Sturdy is located in Wilmington, N.C., just miles away from Wrightsville Beach. Committed to attracting and retaining a highly qualified and motivated staff, Sturdy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Sturdy Corporation has an excellent opportunity for a Hardware Engineer.
The Hardware Engineer will be product-focused and work in a cross-functional team environment. The hardware engineer as part of our talented engineering product design team focusing on releasing new products into production. He/she will provide hands on support of new and existing products interfacing between Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Suppliers. He/she will provide support in new component selection and qualification, product failure analysis, as well as ensuring reliable vendor sources are utilized in product development.
- BSEE with a minimum of 2+ years of experience.
- Must be able to read/interpret schematics, bills of material, and data sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in component qualification methods
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with PCB, electronic component packaging, and assembly processes.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Schematic capture, PCB layout, PSpice
- Familiarity with USB, Ethernet, LVDS, DDR, NOR/NAND Flash, and LCDs
- Key success factors: self-motivation, adaptability and attention to details
Indeed - 2 years ago
Committed to innovation, leadership, and discipline in the development, production and supply of internationally competitive quality...