We are looking for a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to help with the development, maintenance, and management of bleeding edge web applications for the next generation of e-commerce software. Candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit for working with startups.
- Continue the design, development and maintenance of an existing Ruby on Rails applications.
- Work with team members to design new systems.
- Work with partners to implement, modify and troubleshoot custom solutions.
- Document code and system design.
- Keep abreast of latest technologies and trends.
- 3+ years building dynamic web applications in the Ruby on Rails framework, or similar web application frameworks.
- Be comfortable working with databases, schema design and have a practical understanding of SQL.
- Expert knowledge of layout design using CSS.
- Experience in creating functional web interfaces.
- Working knowledge of SASS, or other CSS preprocessors.
- HTML5 experience a plus.
- Experience with Heroku is a plus.
- Experience with Windows Azure is a plus.
- CoffeeScript experience is a plus.
Competitive Salary, Stock Options, and Benefits included in all compensation packages.
Indeed - 4 months ago