StyleCraft Homes is growing!!!
We are seeking exceptional talent to help continue our Mission of creating lasting relationships with buyers, partners, and associates through an unparalleled buying, building, and homeownership experience, a commitment to community, and a work environment built on open communications, accountability, profitability, and integrity.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager with 3+ years of experience, specifically in the home building or real estate sector. The Marketing Manager will manage the company brand according to the marketing plan, which features an innovative mix of industry-leading elements.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible to:
- Assist in the development of the marketing plan.
- Continually review marketing strategies, promotional calendar, collateral, deliverables, special projects, and budget for relevance and performance.
- Manage trade partners and marketing contributors to maintain compliance with brand-specific marketing standards, ensuring that projects are completed accurately, on time, and on budget.
- Coordinate sales-specific marketing efforts with the Sales team.
- Maintain quality and inventory of spec and model homes, with an emphasis on merchandising, signage, sales center displays, collateral material, applicable laws and regulation compliance.
- Maintain lists of available models, base price, specifications, and inventory per community, ensuring that information is accurately reflected on the website and MLS.
- In conjunction with the Sales Manager, perform competitive market analyses (CMA ) and determine which plans, elevations and design options will be offered for each new project.
- Manage the customer survey process – ensure survey questions are current and relevant, track survey distribution, collection and reporting. Coordinate survey results component of company-wide growth reviews and manager’s meetings.
- Manage the StyleCraft Homes website (via trade partners) to ensure all information is consistent with the brand, accurate and relevant. Coordinate updates and improvements.
- Create and distribute press releases, articles, and event descriptions to local media outlets and on the company website.
- Develop metrics for all forms of marketing - collects the required data, and communicates results in a timely manner.
- Participate in local organizations and networking groups to communicate and expand the brand of StyleCraft Homes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience
- 3+ years marketing experience, specifically in the home building or real estate sector
- Organizational skills to manage all functions of the marketing department
- Familiarity with graphic design to create media and manage Trade Partners
- Computer proficiency - Microsoft Office and willingness to learn StyleCraft Homes’ software
- General understanding of construction methods, materials, and standards in order to effectively communicate the process and value in marketing material.
In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, StyleCraft homes offers full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Life Insurance
- PTO & Paid Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please reply with resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
Indeed - 11 months ago